𝟸

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

After Saint got his haircut he had to go to Walmart to get himself more groceries. Half the time he wasn't home but he was trying to make sure he did have something for if he decided to stay in.

Seeing Dayla call him, he ignored it until his phone stopped ringing. She called him again so he smacked his lips then picked up.

"Wassup?"

"You left your chain over here, I just found it under my bed. It must've feel off the nightstand. You gone come n get it?"

"Yea imma come get it when I leave da grocery store. I was lookin' fa det shit too. I preciate you."

"Okay"

"Okay?" He scrunched his face up. "Yes, we just friends."

"Youn gotta be smart wimme tho. Knowin' i'll fuck you up when I see you."

"I'm not finna start this cycle over with you Kamarion. We grown, I wanna be inna relationship not this lil kid ass shit."

"You need anything from da store?" He asked disregarding what she said. "Just a few things. I'll text it to you in a second."

"You mad at me shawty?"

"I don't have no reason to be mad at you Kamarion. I just gotta move on n find better for myself."

"Dayummm ian good enough fa you?"

"It's not that it's just you didn't even wanna be with me so I wasted a whole year of my time man. I know when you come over here you gone try to fuck me but we not doing that."

"Just one mo time Dayla."
"Nope"

"So you just gone teach another nigga everything I taught you?"

"IS."

"Cool, cool... remember det shit too."

"On god I will. I learned my lesson fucking with you i'll never do that shit again."

Saint only liked to have sex with one person at a time. Even if he did decide to have sex with more than one person he'd wear a condom.

At one point it just got too messy for him so he stopped. For a while he was only messing around with Dayla and that's how they got closer.

"You da only one det can please me how I needa be pleased tho."

"Kamarion you shoulda thought about that while you was being mean to me and not caring about my feelings."

"Shoulda, coulda, woulda- fuck you need steak fa? A nigga finna push up on you a sum?" He asked seeing her grocery list come through.

"No i'm finna make some baked potatoes and I need some steak to go in em."