𝟷𝟾

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

While Saint and Melo sat on the front porch at the trap a car drove past them twice.

"I'm tweakin' or dis da third time we done seen dis car?" Saint asked "Nah... sum ain't right." Melo responded grabbing his gun off his hip.

He then stood up and the passenger side window rolled down revealing Dre. He held his draco out the window and let off shots.

Saint and Melo shot back but they both ended up getting shot. Once he saw that he shot the both of them they pulled off.

"Fuck!" Saint yelled from the burning sensation.

"God damn" Melo spoke limping down the stairs to go to his car. "You good foo?" He looked back to check on Saint.

"Hell nah" Saint followed behind him slowly while holding his stomach. He tried to stay conscious but he couldn't and ended up passing out.

When Saint woke up he had already went through surgery and had bandages on his stomach.

Since no one was in his room he pressed a button letting the nurse know he was awake.

"Hello Kamarion, how are you feeling?"

"I'm uncomfortable as shit."
"Like pain or just uncomfortable?"

"Both"

"Alright, your family is here to see you but i'm gonna bring your medicine first and let it kick in a little before letting them come in."

"Ite" He groaned

She gave him fentanyl then once he started to feel it his mom and siblings came in the room.

He stared at his mom for a second before speaking.

"Damn... y'all look just alike. You my mama or you my mama?" He questioned pointing at his mom and Faith. "I am, you don't remember?"

"Mm mm my mind gone right na." He shook his head. "Who det hoe?" Saint asked as Halo entered the room. "Your girlfriend, crazy. She not a hoe Kamarion that's wasn't nice, apologize."

"Dayummm how my ugly ass get somebody like you? Come hea girl lemme whisper sum in yo ear." Saint licked his lips. "I apologize tho."

"Ian mad, you okay?" She asked walking closer to him. "Man i'm high- like high, high. Ian neva did no shit like dis. Mama what i'm off?"

"Fentanyl"

"No!" Saint gasped grabbing his chest before sitting up a little. "Nigga tweakin" Quez laughed

"It's the doctor kind foo chill yo slow ass out."

"Nigga who is you?"
"Yo big brother."

"Mmcht Quez stop lying."

"A nigga could neva be my big brother iono what you on foo..."

"Aye wea det lil short one at?"

"Who?"

"She lil n bad as fuck. What's ha name again mama?" He asked snapping his finger trying to remember Maci's name. "That's your niece, Maci. She's with her dad."

"Damn I fuck wit ha, dets my dawg."

"So you remember my baby but not me? I see how it is."

"My bad foo. Come hea girl ion bite." He pulled Halo's arm so she would be closer to him. "What's wrong?"

He waved her closer so she put her ear by his mouth. "If you my girl fa real gimme a kiss. They can't see tho."

"He want y'all to look somewhere else while I give him a kiss."

"Extra" Faith rolled her eyes before they all turned away. Halo kissed his lips a few times then he felt himself getting a little excited.

"Girl I a fuck da wig off yo head if you let me." Saint spoke while rubbing on her butt.

"Kamarion!" His mom spoke. "Mama!"

"What boy?"
"My lips chapped up."

"Lick em"

"Fuck no I need some vaseline."

"I got some." Halo rubbed some on his lips while he stared at her. "Keep rubbin' on me like det n imma- Kamarion!" His mom cut him off.

"Mama dets ha... she tryna seduce me." He pointed "No you just freaked out." Halo spoke

"I'm tryna go home foo." Saint dragged out laying his head back, shutting his eyes. "Not yet but you can in a few more days."

"Man fuck y'all." Was the last thing he said before falling back asleep.

--

"I can wash my own self, get out!" Saint fussed at Halo. "Ite when you fall or sum don't call me bitch."

"I got it, bye."

She rolled her eyes then left him in the bathroom alone. It took him a little longer but he made sure to wash his body good.

He slowly turned the water off the got out the shower. Halo was standing in the doorway with his towel, she then dried him off a little before putting it around his waist.

"I got it foo."

"I'm finna leave you then. Cs you can't even bend down without being in pain then soon as I try to help you, you keep tammat you got it."

"Cs I do."

"Kamarion ian da one det shot you, okay? So iono why you so angry wimme."

"Tianna fuck you. Ion want you round me no way imma call my mama."

"Fuck you and her... da fuck. Don't ask me for shit else bitch." She responded snatching the towel off his waist and throwing it on the ground for him to pick up.

Saint smacked his lips and slowly bent down to get it. Hearing his front door slam he went to call his mom.

"Yes honey?"

"Can you come to my house? Tianna done left me by myself."

"What? Why? She said she would stay there with you."

"Mannn iono ian got time fa her."
"Alright well i'm on the way. You need anything?"

"Some food"

"Text me what you want i'll be there shortly."

"Bet"

Saint didn't want Halo around him because he felt she set him up. He didn't wanna just jump to conclusions yet so therefore he wasn't gonna bring it up.

He just wanted space until he knew for sure she had nothing to do with it.

Hearing the door open again Halo began talking.

"Is she comin' or not cs ion wanna just leave you? Even tho you being mean to me."

"Fuck you"

"What did I do? As soon as I found out about you being shot I came straight to you. I'm here tryna take care a you n you not lettin' me in Kamarion."

"You set me up foo."

"Who?!" She asked feeling very offended. "You"

"How did I set you up? You won't even tell me who shot you." She responded truthfully. "Ite foo"

"Exactly cs you don't make no fuckin' sense. Is yo mama comin' or not bro?"

"Yea foo... fuck out my face."

"Remember det too."