𝟸𝟹

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝟻 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"Yo? Why you in jail?" He asked as soon as the call connected. "Because of you!" Dayla cried

"What I do?"

"Because the gun I put in my name for you. You gotta come get me out Kamarion!" She raised her voice. "Yeen put shit in yo name fa me you trippin. Iono nun 'bout det."

"Are you gonna come get me? Please come and get me outta here. I been tryna call you all fucking week."

"Ite first thing tomorrow mornin' imma come see 'bout you ite? Just chill foo, you panickin' fa no reason."

"I been in here for a fucking week and you telling me to calm down?! Ian do shit to even be here!"

"I said imma come get you tomorrow can you just chill n stop sayin' stupid shit?"

"Bye Kamarion" She hung up in his face then he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Aye foo" He spoke tapping Melo.

"What?"

"You gone have to go get Dayla outta jail tomorrow."

"Nigga I can't go to no fuckin' police station. Is you dumb?"

"Ask yo bm n imma give her da money cs I can't go up there either. Shit even if I wanted to my girl don't fuck with her anyway."

"So why is your dumb ass finna pay her bail?"

"Cs she ain't got shit to do wit what I got goin' on. Da least I can do is get her out dis shit."

"Ite foo imma ask her."

Halo already thought him and Dayla were still messing around because he went to her graduation like he promised he would.

Halo asked him not to go and he did anyway so since then she didn't really trust him anymore.

"I gotta go pick up my kid from school imma fuck witchu later." He dapped Melo up then got in the car and made his way to Major's school.

"Wassup!" Major spoke as he teacher helped him in the car. "Wassup Major, he was good today?"

"Major's always good. He's so well behaved. You know you can call me anytime if you need to know anything."

"Yea I know." He nodded looking her up and down. "Bye, bye Major see you on Monday. Enjoy your weekend sweetheart."

"Bye" He waved as she shut the door. "Son yo teacher like me huh?"

"Yup... her say give this to you." Major got the sticky note stuck to his book bag and gave it to Saint.