𝟷𝟺

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

"Dis what we gone do. You betta listen to me dis time too, ite?"

"Okay" Halo nodded "My sister said he easy as fuck so you gone try to holla at em n shit. Knowin' how niggas is he gone follow you to your car. You gone act like you finna take yo phone out yo purse then mace det nigga since you love yo mace so bad."

"Then boom imma hop out da car n put da back over his head. We gone throw his ass inna trunk n take em to da spot." Saint continued

"And we doin' dis why...?"

"Cs he needa take care a his kids. You eva broke somebody finger before?"

"No" She shook her head. "Nehmine then, we ain't gone kill em we just gone torture det nigga n get him to do right. He ain't no street nigga so he not gone try to get np get back."

"Sound fun" She nodded while rubbing her hands together. "Ite, gimme kiss."

Halo kissed his lips then he parked in a more closed off area so nobody would see what they were about to do.

Saint switched to the passenger side of the car and watched her interact with Faith's baby father. A few minutes went by then they started approaching the car.

While they talked Saint seen Halo reach in her pocket for her mace. She then maced him so he stepped away from her a little.

Hearing him scream Saint hopped out the car while laughing before putting the bag over his head.

"Get off me!" He yelled "Shut yo punk ass up fa I give you sum to scream 'bout." Saint spoke

Halo popped the trunk and helped Saint put him inside. "Let me out!" Troy begged causing both of them to laugh.

"Can't believe my sister was fuckin' onna clown ass nigga like dis." Saint shook his head walking towards the drivers side. "Hell, me either." Halo spoke also getting in the car.

Saint drove them to the warehouse then they took Troy out the trunk. After that they took him inside and tied him to a chair.

Halo poured milk on his face to help with the burning. "Youn wanna take care a yo kids right?" Saint asked

"Ion got no kids."

"So you just gone lie like my sister made them kids on her own?" He questioned "Iono what you tammat."

"Say sum mo dumb shit foo, imma let my girl mace yo ass again."

Hearing Saint say that Halo started dancing and smiling behind his back. "What- huh?" She asked immediately stopping once he turned around to look at her. "Chill"