𝟹

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

"If a nigga ever think he finna play wimme he smokin' straight DICK." Halo spoke

"Nigga what da fuck is you tammat?" Rocky asked but she waved him off. "I'm just high... talkin' n shit." She explained

"Det nigga Mark got shot a few nights ago."

"Bout time det nigga got caught up. Muhfucka always tryna run off on somebody, bet he learn his lesson na."

"Da nigga dead Halo."
"Oh" She laughed

"We goin' out tonight foo?" Halo questioned pulling from her blunt. "Wea you tryna go? You know I gotta watch you."

"Rock ion need nobody to watch me imma grown ass woman."

"Youn know how to watch yo mouth tho. I keep tellin' you yo mouth gone get you fucked up one a these days."

"Ion care 'bout shit getting outta hand."

"Dets yo problem."

Rocky was Halo's older brother. They didn't grow up together as kids but when she was finally out of the foster care system she found him and he took her in.

She knew her dad but he's in jail so she talked to him from time to time and he helped her find Rocky. Halo knew nothing about her mom, she'd only seen a picture of her from the late 90s/early 2000s.

Her dad told her Rocky was her only sibling because they were his only two children. He didn't know if her mom had more children or not because he hadn't talked to her either.

"You got my back if anything pop of so ian trippin."

"Yea but what if ian around? Then what you gone do foo?"

"I can hold my own. Anybody wanna do sum to me they can, they just betta know them steppas gone step 'bout me." She shrugged

"Yo ways a thinkin' is so fucked up but can't nobody tell you nun, right?"

"Right" She nodded "Ite Tianna, you gone see one day man."

"Just gone have to learn da hard way." He added

"What you scared a sum?"

"Ian neva scared but youn be thinkin' before you do shit n det be leavin' you in fucked up situations. I always gotta save yo ass."

"I never once asked you to save me."

"But I do anyway cs can't nobody else help you. I feel like you do shit cs you know imma be there to save you inna end."

"Whatever dude... ion wanna talk nomo you finna blow my high."

Halo got up from the couch and left out to go to her car. She had just got it fixed this morning and was ready to be outside with her friends.