Chapter 3:Soulmates?

Soulmates soulmate is someone who you feel deeply connected to, but not in a dependent or needy way. The guiding principle in a relationship between soulmates is that needs are equally met because a soulmate relationship should challenge you to move from selfishness to giving. Soulmates are something seeing as a romantic partner in which is true but soulmates can be platonic as well. Somewhere out in the world is the person you find that's your soulmate your best friend your family and platonic.

The moon was high in the sky as the stars accompanied it in the lonely dark sky. The lights of the city of Atlanta seen far away even from where the highway stood crowded miles away. Every town from every 50 miles made their way to Atlanta for safety. Scared of what was going on to have the country in such a panic.

Families in the traffic of cars who came to stand still since traffic has not moved in hours. "Kiara your not going out of my sight" Lori stated sternly at her daughter that groaned. "Mom I don't think you got the memo. If I don't go find a nice bush to pee in my blatter is going to explode like the atomic bomb in Hiroshima." Lori groans. "Lori let her go. The girl is pleading"for the first time in hours Kiara Grimes was thankful for her father partner. After he came back to them telling them he will go get their father only to come back empty handed with the fact that he told their father was dead. She yelled and screamed at that very sentence. She blamed Shane if it was not for Enzo she would of done something to him. Yet in the end she realized it wasn't his fault. Kiara realize her father wouldn't of want her to hate Shane. After all Shane was his best friend.

"Fine but I am going with youori stated as Kiara sighed in relieve" yeah yeah OK. "Kiara runs to the nearest bush out of sight as her mother held gaurd." I feel like a cave women to have to do my business in a bush"Lori smiles amused at her daughters dramatics. "Don't worry it's a one time thing" Kiara sighs. "I bloody hope so" after Kiara was finished her mother and herself walked back into the car. Having to wait another hour or so.

Can we go out and stretch our legs?" Kiara questioned as her mom smiles amused." You just did a half an hour ago"Kiara nods. "Exactly half an hour ago" Lori sighs and nods as Shane tries to radio for the hundred of time. "Stay in eye sight" Shane ordered as Kiara and Carl stepped out They walked to their brother parked behind them. "Why couldn't I of drove with you?" Kiara questioned as Enzo smiled. "I don't trust ya in my baby" Kiara rolled her eyes. "Whatever get out and be human and not some sick psyco that's in love with a car" Enzo glared at his sister. "Your so lucky Carl is here or I would of cussed you out" Kiara gasps in sarcasm"I am shivering in my boots"Carl laughs as Enzo steps out"Never thought I miss the feeling of walking"Enzo    groaned and stretched his stiff limps. "Me neither I am as stiff as a plank" Carl looked up to his sister hanging off every little word that left her lips. "I am bored" Carl stated as he attracted the attention of his elder sister and brother.

"Mmm... There ain't a lot we can do but...." Kiara spots a bunch of dandelions growing beautifully on the side of the road. "I will be right back. Enzo keep an eye on Carl and Carl keep an eye on Enzo " Kiara runs over and picks three Dandelions before returning to her brothers.

"What are you five?" Enzo questioned crossing his arms judging his younger sister. "No but your a 5 out of ten" Enzo jaw drops as Carl sniggers."She called you ugly" Carl pointed out as Enzo looked down at the smaller Grimes. "No shit sherlock" Enzo yelps as he receives a slap from the back of his head. "What was that for Kiara?" Kiara eyes her brother. "Language his a minor asshole" Enzo looks at Kiara in disbelief. "You just cussed Kiara" before Kiara can come to her defence did her smaller brother do it for her
"No she called you a anus." Kaira snorts as Enzo seemingly loses all hope in humanity and can't believe his little brother is betraying him. "Now you too little man?" Carl smiles amused at Enzo betrayed expression as Kiara remembers the task at hand. "OK now you want to make a wish?" Kiara softly questioned as she lowered herself to eye level with her little brother. "Carl nods as he blows the dandelion as the small seeds scattered." Good now don't tell anyone what you wished for or else it won't come true"Carl nods smiling ecstatic. "I won't" Kiara comes to look at her elder brother with a sly smile that he watches in caution "Make a wish" Enzo shakes his head." No way in hell I don't trust you" Kiara pouts sadly. "Fine I quess I will just go tell your mom that you failed psychics too." Kiara trailed slowly backing towards their shared car. "Fine fine fine." Kiara smiles fondly as she holds out the dandelion. "Ready to make a wish?" Enzo nods. "I hate you" Kiara smiles. "You know you love me" Enzo says as he inhales about to blow the air out when Kiara shoved the dandelion in his throat making him choke as she burst out laughing while Carl laughed. "Your definitely not gay" Kiara teased as Damien wiped his tongue like he swallowed a load of crap whole.