Chapter 4:Unlikely Friendships

Friendship the emotions or conduct of friends; the state of being friends.
"old ties of love and friendship"

"6 times 12 is 72 not 62" Kiara calmly corrected her brother mistake as her brother frown in confusement."Come on try again" he sighs and counts again before his eye lit up in understanding. "Oh" Kiara smiles amused as she smiles pleased. "OK now you know your mistake now do 9 times 15 please" he nods as he continues to do the math question.

"What's the goal of teaching him in a time like this?" Kiara looked up to come and see Enzo who came to sit across from the two of his siblings of the small camp fire setting. "Well it's good for him. It distracts him and I don't want him to become a idiot like you" Kiara calmly insulted her brother as Enzo laughed well it was more of a sarcastic laugh. "Ha ha very funny" Kiara shrugs. "The only thing that is funny here is how chicken you are of not being able to say an entire sentence to Ilene without sounding like an idiot" Kiara pushed as Enzo face flushed. Ilene after the break out 3 weeks ago you all formed a group just out of atlanta when the city was bombed and the world came to it's end. The dead rising from their graves and killing anything that comes in their way. Something like a movie if Kiara was honest. Everything just felt too unreal.

"It isn't that easy OK and beside she is.." he was cut short as she walked passed the three with some logs. "She is the best thing that has ever happen to the world" he stated nearly losing himself as he looks after her retreating form like sick obsessed love puppy. If only Ilene was aware of his admiration.

"Go tell her that. You have to do something before someone else tries to move in on her and she is awfully pretty" Enzo groaned annoyed. "So what just go up to her and tell her I  have  this huge crush since the first time I saw her. That I love her eyes that are more beautiful then all the planets combine an-"  Kiara cuts her brother off. "Wow why too much info I am going to throw up and secondly yes that exactly that without the obsessive thing you have going on" Kiara explained as she checked Carl work only to see him too busy listening to the both of his der siblings." Shouldn't you be working ocean eyes? "Kiara pointed out as Carl looked down in embarrassment when he realized he was caught." I am see"he points to his piece of paper that had the same question of three minutes ago answered. "Oh yeah and I am papa smurf" Carl smiles as Kiara ruffles his hair. "Come on just a few more and then you can do whatever you like" he nods sounding pleased by Kiara statement. "Now back to you. Just go life is about taking risks" Enzo pondered about what his sister said   for a few seconds before standing up and puffing out his chest. "Alright I am finally going to do it" Enzo stated brushing his fingers through his black hair as the sun perfectly shone on his brown eyes.

"What's he finally doing?" Enzo jumps back in surprise nearly yelling like a girl as Hunter enters the picture as he takes the seat next to Kiara. "He is going to engage with your sister " Hunter smiles slyly. "Finally got the guts did he?Here I thought he had none. Perhaps your good enough for my sister" he teased as Enzo flipped him off. "Yeah stop being a dick" just as those words left his lips did a small rock hit the side of his head. "Ouch what the fu-" before Enzo could finish his sentence did another pebble hit him right between his eyes

"Language Carl is here" Kiara scolded as Carl slyky looked up smiling amused at the look of betrayal on his brother  face. "Yeah his a minor dumbass" Hunter added sunbathing in the sun as he had a bashful smirk. "You know what I am disfriending you both." Enzo stated dramatically as Kiara and Hunter shared a look. "Okay what other friends do you have except for us?" Hunter questioned as Enzo smiled sure about his answer he was about to respond when Kiara cut him short. "Don't say Shane he doesn't count he has to put up with you since his... Was dad's beatfriend" Enzo sighs. "You know what I am going to befriend Ilene and then it will be one of those friends to lovers crap you always read about Kiara" Kiara smiles. "Well your bark is worst than your bite. Go!" he walks off as Hunter whistles at him.