New Start

Rick Grimes ran through the desolate streets of the woods and long grass , his heart pounding in his chest. In his arms, he held his beloved son Carl, his young face pale in , blood visible on his small, fragile body. Panic clouded Rick's thoughts as he sprinted towards the only glimmer of hope he could see in the distance - Hershel's farm.

Behind Rick, Shane Walsh stumbled to catch up, his eyes wide with guilt and anger. Ottis Greene, who had accidentally shot Carl while aiming for a deer, trailed behind, his face pale and filled with remorse. As they reached the outskirts of the farm, Rick's desperation was palpable.

Holding Carl tightly to his chest, Rick sobbed in panic as the farmhouse came in few, drawing the attention of those already gathered. Panic ensued as the inhabitants of the farm realized the dire situation at hand. Kiara Grimes, Rick's daughter , rushed forward, her eyes filled with tears and worry.

Seeing Shane's aggressive push towards Ottis, Kiara's voice rose in panic and disbelief. "Shane! Cut him some slack! It was an accident!" Her desperate plea for understanding echoed through the chaos, a disapproving scold to Shane's impulsive actions."This stupid asshole shot your brother" Shane scolded glaring the man down who was breathing heavily. "It was accident stop being a ass about it" Kiara restarted back and flared at Shane with teary eyes.

Meanwhile, Hunter Peletier, a trusted member of the group and ally, sprinted behind Rick, his long strides quickly closing the gap. He strained to hear Rick's whispers as they reached the front porch of the farmhouse, their only hope for help. Rick desperately uttered the name "Hershel" under his breath, knowing that this man held the knowledge and skill to save his son.Rick approached the house in panic as a older man with white hair in his sixties eyes the situation with caution whilst some of the members of the farmhouse trailed behind.

"Was he bit?" the older man questioned as Rick's eyes flared with anger at the mere question. "He was shot by your man" Rick stated as the farm members eyes widen in surprise. a Fragile women in her fifties steps forward in confusion"Ottis? "Hunter was trailed after Rick seemingly nods." Yeha that asshole shot a little kid and he said we have to find Hershel and you will help"Hershel nods as he orders Rick to bring Carl inside.

Rushing inside, they found Hershel Greene starting to help Carl, a seasoned veterinarian, who had seen his share of injuries during this devastating outbreak. With a slight shake of his head, Hunter relayed the urgency to Hershel, confirming the severity of Carl's condition.

In a blur of activity, Hershel took charge, surrounded by the anxious faces of Rick, and Hunter. As they entrusted Carl into Hershel's capable hands, a glimmer of hope broke through the darkness that had settled upon them all.

After that Rick stepped outside still shocked from 2hat happened. His hands shaking as pale as a ghost and eyes devasted. Kiara ran up to my dad in worry"Carl is he? "Rick only seemingly stared out in space as Kiara did the liberty to wipe the blood from her father's face that belonged to Carl
" Everything is going to be alright OK "I tried to assure. Shane took Rick back inside. As Hunter stayed inside as well surely keeping a eye on the stranger since he wasn't quite trustworthy of them.

Kiara Grimes stood outside the house, wringing her hands nervously as she watched her father panicked stated she never saw him like this. The last time she saw him like this was when they reunited but that was happy tears this this was terrified tears.

.Rick had told her to wait outside, promising to do his best to save her brother, but Kiara felt powerless and hopeless as she paced back and forth, willing for everything to be okay.

Suddenly, she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she saw a young man walking towards her. He was tall and handsome, with striking brown eyes and hair that fell in unruly waves around his face. There was a mischievous spark in his eyes as he approached, a smirk playing at the corners of his lips.

As he drew closer, Kiara recognized that he must be one of the family members of the farm. He looked like a cocky and confident young man  . Their first encounter had been marked by witty banter, sarcastic remarks, and insults hurled back and forth between them. Despite their constant bickering, there was an undeniable attraction between them, a tension that crackled in the air whenever they were near each other.

"Kiara Grimes," he said, his voice smooth and teasing. "What are you doing standing out here all alone? Shouldn't you be inside with your family, trying to save your brother?"

Kiara bristled at his words, her jaw clenched in frustration. "I am doing everything I can to help my family but I am trusting your father to do everything he can," she shot back, her tone defensive. "And who are you to judge me, Mr. Perfect?You don't even  know who I am "

He chuckled at her defiance, a self-satisfied smile on his face. "Oh, I'm just here to offer my assistance," he said casually. "I may not be a doctor like my father or should 8 say veterinarian , but I have skills that might come in handy."

Kiara raised an eyebrow, skeptical of his motives. "And what skills would those be, exactly?Being nosy or being to push someone's bottons with first impression " she asked, her arms crossed over her chest.

He stepped closer, his gaze intense as he looked into her eyes. "Let's just say I know my way around a farm," he said cryptically. "That won't help you survive in today's world though."

Kiara hesitated, unsure whether to trust him. But something in his eyes, a sincerity that belied his cocky demeanor, convinced her to take a chance.

"How would you know Mrs. Perfect. You don't know who I am" He stated using my won words against me. I couldn't hell but smile softly "Touché I quess" He smiles smugly as he walks over to me.

"I'm Maggie's brother. Dean Billy Greene," he said, extending a hand to me. "You shouldn't worry your brother is in good hands" He stated sternly

I eyed him warily, but with a nod from Kiara she smiles "Your father is my brother's only choice right now so all. I cand so is believe your words" . .
.

"We did it," They turned to see Rick who looked relieve dyet fearful"Carl is OK? "Kiara questioned sounding relieve dher eyes filling with tears. Rick nods as Kiara embraces Rick with a sob" I knew it. He is strong I knew he would pull through"Kiara stated sobbing . "Your brother is going to be okay."Hunter stated coming out of the Greens farm house. Kiara pulls away and nods" Yeah his a Grimes nothing but ourselves can kill us"Kiara joked playfully wiping her tears Hunter nod"Yeah that's nothing but the truth no defence Rcik but you and your famiky are stubborn as hell"Hunter stated nudging Kiara as Rick nodded agreeing"

Kiara's eyes filled with tears, overwhelmed with gratitude. Kiara  then turned to Dean "You were right thank you" Turning to him, she threw her arms around him in a tight hug, her heart overflowing with emotion "Call me Billy"