Chapter 11:Horror Movies

"How is the signal?" Minho questioned wiping his bloody nose with a cloth Jackie gave him. "Like Dixon brain..." T-Dog trailed off as Ilene awaited his comment with antipation "Weak" Kiara snorts amused whilst Ilene smiles as Merle flipps T-Dog off.

"Well keep trying" Morales added as he, Rick and Andrea came to look down at the city haunted by walkers. "Why? That won't work not a damn thing" Andrea stated scoffing as she walked off. "We have people out there that's all" Morales added a bit less harsher with the ex police man. "There is no refugee center"

Ilene steps forward crossing her arms. "I hate to admit it but Andrea is right. We are on our own" It grows quiet within the group the air tense. "Well then it is up to us to find a way out" Kiara came to look at her father noticing the familiar determination in his eyes, the same determination she saw in Carl's eyes

"Good luck with that. The streets here in this part of the city ain't safe. Isn't that right sugartits " Merle scoffed in amusement as he came to look at Andrea with lustful eyes. Kiara and Ilene who spotted the pervert quickly gave each other a look of disgust ."Hey, honeybunch. Why don't you say you take this cuffs off and we go off somewhere and bump some uglies" Kiara frowns in disgust nearly gagging. "Oi you ugly fart" Ilene who no longer could endure the man's perversion kicked his leg. "Like I said your far too ugly for any of the women in our group. So shut your mouth" Ilene insulted whilst Andrea stood up relieved someone came to save her from the horrific man even if it was the girl she despised

"The streets ain't safe" Rick claimed as  Minho scoffed. "that's a understatement . If your on that streets your as good as dead" Minho added as Kiara eyes lit with an idea. "Can we I don't know go underneath the streets" Kiara questioned whilst Minho gave the girl a look of disbelief as though she grew another head. "Kiara is right. What about the sewers?" "Rick added supporting his daughters idea immediately whilst Morales seemed pleased." Glenn, go look in the alley. Look if there is any manholes"Glenn nodded as he ran over checking the alleys over inspectedly before returning to the group with a the shake of his head." No, the manholes must be where the rest of the geeks are"Everyone seemingly sounds disappointed at the confirmation whilst Jackie stepped up bringing light to the situation." Maybe, not old buildings like this build in the '20s' big structures had draining tunnels that let to the sewers, incase of a flooding in the basements" "the darker skinned women stated as the rest looked at the women in pure disbelief at the knowledge that she bistowned.

" How do you know all of this? "Glenn questioned breaking the silence and asking the question everyone else was wondering." It is... Was my job. I worked at the cities zoning office"Jackie admitted as everyone came to a better understanding of where she got the information from.

"I assume we have to go to the draining tunnel down in the basement now?" Kiara questioned the mere idea of finding rats sending shivers down her spine. "Yes.T-Dog you stay up here with Ilene, Merle and Minho" Morales ordered as Kiara sighed. "This is like one of the main rules of a horror movie people. Never go into a damn sewer" Kiara added knowingly as everyone seemingly ignored the girl or smiled amused.

"Be safe Kiara you don't want any scary clowns to catch you down there" Minho yelled after the girl taunting her as she scowled at him before disappearing into the building.

"Are you sure this is it?" Rick questioned as Kiara looked at her father in disbelief. "Dad I am pretty sure. It smells like rotting sewer water and corpses and it's dark and lastly it's a tunnel" Rick smiled amused by his daughter horrofic expression as though she was witnessing one of the most disgusting things in her existence.

"I scooped this play clearly all the other times, but never went down it. I mean who would want to, right?" Glenn added humoring as everyone came to look at the said man.

"Oh, great" Kiara gives him a comforting slap on his back. "Don't worry I will come with you" Andrea added as Glenn immediately stopped the women before she could continue. "No, especially not you" Glenn quickly stated taking everyone by surprise by how bold he was. "Wait you think I can't.." Andrea questioned feeling insulted my Glenn's words. "That's.." Glenn cuts himself sort for loss of words. "Look Andrea I believe he didn't mean it as a insult" Kiara stepped in noticing the boy awkward position at the moment.

"Speak your mind Glenn?" Rick stated as at that moment it was revealed just how similar the daughter and father duo were. "Look I have always came here with Minho and the first time I bring a group everything goes to hell. No offense" Glenn admitted as Kiara smiled estatic that he finally told them what has been on his mind since everything went down.

"If you want me to go down that gnarly hole, we have to do it my way. It's tight down there" everyone seemed to agree with his words as Glenn comes to look at Kiara with a pointing gaze"Look if I run into something and I get jammed up I can get killed. "Rick was about to volunteer when Glenn cut him short" Your not coming either. Kiara has more experience than any of you at the moment. So she is coming down with me"Kiara wasn't one to argue so she agreed but she promised herself if she finds a rat down there she will be running as far as possible from those parasite filled creatures.

"Rick you have Merle gun and I have seen you shoot. I feel much better if your there in the store covering our asses with Andrea since she is the only other with a gun" Glenn instructed as Rick nodded without putting up a fit.

"Morales and Jackie stay up here. When something happens call up to us and get us back in a hurry" the two individuals nod as Rick gently places his hand on Glenn as reassurement "Everyone knows their job now." Glenn nods as he puts the flashlight in his mouth as he starts to climb down the stairs.

"You be careful now" Rick stated stopping his daughter when she was about to follow right after Glenn. Kiara smiles and nods. "I will. You be careful too Dad" Kiara then starts climbing down the ladder leading into the sewer whilst the rest did their jobs  that Glenn gave them.

"I am just letting you know, if I see a rat I am running away with my tail between my legs" Kiara added whilst the duo made their way through the sewers as Kiara inspected every part of the sewers for  rats.

"I am starting to believe your more afraid of rats than geeks" Glenn added amused his back faced to the girl whilst they walked. "Well you believed right." Glenn couldn't help his smile at the girls childish like behaviour.

"Your such a baby you know" Glenn added as he stopped to come and look at Kiara and waiting for her to catch up to him. "I am not. Look everyone has their fears and mine are rats" Glenn nods trying to keep himself from snorting. "Yeah yeah" they continue to walk as they find the entrance to the sewers but it was barricaded with steel. "I don't think this is going to work out" Kiara added as Glenn looked down at the girl in disbelief"Yeah no shit sherlock"Kiara glared at the Korean and before she could say something did a horrific sight appear. One of the walkers/geeks were down in the sewers that started to rott and explaining the rotten smell Kiara smelled earlier. The worst part was it was tearing rats apart whilst eating it's insides. Both Glenn and Kiara let out a scream of terror as she pushed Glenn towards the thing. "You kill it" She ordered hiding behind Glenn whilst Glenn shook like a leave. "No you kill it" He grabs you by your arm and pushes you towards. "What? Your the man" Kiara accused as Glenn surrendered by holding his hands in the air. Kiara sighs coming to look at the walker as it ate the rats like it was some delicious course meal. "No I won't kill it. I like this one he eats rats. One less rat to worry about" Glenn who couldn't believe Kiara gawked at her. "What's wrong with you?" Kiara looked at the boy and shrugs. "I am not sure. If I remember right Enzo said he dropped me on my head when I was a baby" before Glenn could respond to the girl did Jackie and Morales voice echo through the tunnel. Glenn and Kiara gave each other one last glance before running back to the rest. Up the stairs they went and into the store they go. They all saw as the walkers broke through the first door thanks to one of the walkers that used a brick to breakthrough.

"What did you find down there?" Rick questioned as everyone watched in fear as the walkers tried to breakthrough the last door and the only thing keeping them save from being torned to shreds.

"Not a way out" Glenn admitted as Kiara frowned. "This is like the climax to every horror movie" Everyone came to look at the girl that could say the oddest things at times. "What? We are basically living in a horror movie"