Chapter :Friendship

, Rick Grimes, Shane Walsh, Kiara Grimes, Carl Grimes, and  Hunter Peletier , embarked on a perilous journey to search for Hunter's missing sister, Sophia. The girl that has been missing for nearly two days. Determined to reunite their group with their loved ones, they trekked through treacherous terrain in search of any sign of her.Making sure not to leave any corner untouched.

As they ventured deeper into the untouched wilderness, hope seemed to dwindle amidst the desolate landscape. The constant threat of walkers and dwindling resources weighed heavily on their minds. Each day became a battle for survival, but their shared goal kept them moving forward."I hope we will find Sophia" Hunter added as he and Kiara walked side by side whilst Kiara held Carl's hand making sure he was always close.

"Well for starters hope is the wrong word to use." Hunter eyes Kiara confused at what she  meant. "What?" Kiara looked at Hunter. Her green risies meeting his blue ones"We will find her. Saying I hope is wrong. I know we will find her. I won't stop looking for her.Neither of us will"Kiara reassured as Hunter shook his head amused. "You look sure of yourself" Kiara smiled softly as she looked diver Carl. "Look if I was in your shoes I am sure you would do the same for me. You would of looked for Carl so I am doing what's right. Sophia is part of our family our group. I will be there for you and your sister everyway until we find her" Hunter stops as he looks Kiara over. He couldn't believe her. He knew deep down that finding Sophia will only leave him devasted why? Because he wasn't his mother he knew no one especially not a ten year old girl could survive in a unknown world filled with creatures who feed of happiness and flesh. Yet looking at Kiara he felt a sense of hope and he wished that he could be her. To have hope even at the darkest of times.

It was during a particularly somber moment that the group stumbled upon a clearing. A shimmer of hope emerged as they witnessed a magnificent deer grazing peacefully. Carl's eyes widened in admiration as he observed the creature, captivated by its grace and beauty. It was a rare sight, a fleeting reminder that even in the midst of a devastating apocalypse, there was still a glimmer of wonder and life."Go on." Kiara encouraged her brother who smiled excited as he slowly made his wa to the dear determined to get closer to it since he never saw a deer so up close. "It's rare to see a deer. I thought all of them would be extent considering they are never save with those ugly ass walkers" Hunter whispered jokingly making Kiara smile amused and slight impressed how Hunter was able to be so positive whilst his sister was missing. Kiara wouldn't know what would she do if she ever lost Carl not knowing where he was. That is one of the many things Kiara admired about Hunter. He was brave and strong and kind. Even if they don't realize it their friendship slowly started to grow into a strong bond.

"Well she is beautiful. Atleast Carl can finally see one." Kiara added enthusiastically as she and her father rnow shared a look of glea. "Can I Pet it?" Kiara smiles as she makes her way closer to Carl when something happened that would seemingly never leave her mind.

However, their moment of respite was abruptly shattered when a gunshot echoed through the air. The deer's once buoyant stance crumpled to the ground, life extinguished in an instant. Shock and horror washed over the group as they processed the sight before them. But it wasn't just the deer that had fallen victim to the shot.

In the chaos that ensued, Carl stumbled forward, a painful expression overcoming his young face. The bullet had found its mark, tearing through his flesh and causing him immense pain. Blood splattering over Kiara's torso the blood of both deer and those belonging to her brother decorating her shirt like a bloody canvas. Kiara, gripped by terror, let out a piercing scream, unable to comprehend the sudden violence that had befallen them."CARL!!!" Kiara run towards Carl's now unconscious body whilst blood covered him making my both Rick Grimes and Kiara Grimes fear for the worst. Kiara immediately places pressure on the wound as her brother's blood stains her hand and finds it's way beneath her nails.

Rick's instincts kicked in, swiftly scooping up Carl and cradling him in his arms. Panic surged through the group as they scrambled to seek safety, fearing the unknown assailant who had robbed them of not only the deer but also threatened the life of their young companion.

Hunter's heart raced as he surveyed their surroundings, his determination to find his sister intensifying. Despite the uncertainty and fear that gripped them all, he knew that they had to push forward, to find Sophia before it was too late but for now Carl's life was in danger and they had to save them. They couldn't afford another part of their group. Not now when they needed hope

Just then did a overweight man coming running toward them. Rifle in his hand the one responsible for their demise. "You!" Shane was in the man grabbing him by the car anger blazing in his dark irises. "Do you have any idea what you have done!" Hunter tried pulling Shane off the unknown man that was terrified out of his mind. The man responsible for the dying boy.

"Look attacking him won't help" Kiara stated still overwhelmed her hands quivering with fear as she whimpered. "I live on a farm. There is someone that can help your boy" The man stated looking now at Rick and the boy pale bleeding to death.

"Where?" The man swallow the lump in his throat. "His name is Hershel he can't help. It in Goergie and not far half a mile" Kiara sighs in relieve as hope comes back to the members. Their might be hope to save Carl.

"Let's go show the way, please" Kiara stated determined. She won't lose Carl.