Chapter 18:Ilene Peletier

"I say we put a pickaxe in his head and the girls and be done with it" Daryl suggested sweat dripping down his temples adding to the suspense in the air. "Is that what you would want? If that was you?" Shane questioned the redneck whilst Kiara couldn't believe she was agreeing with Shane. She never thought she would and here she was.

"Yeah. I would thank you whilst you did it" Daryl shrugged seemingly not bothered by the idea by being cruesomely killed by the group if he ever got bitten.

"I hate to admit it. Never thought I will. I think Daryl is right" Dale stated as he brushed his fingers through his white beard that matched his wise brown eyes that seemingly looked dull and filled with fear.

"Jim, is not a monster Dale. Neither a rabid dog" Rick stated hands on his hips as he gave everyone surrounding him a pointing look. "My dad is right his sick. We don't kill people who are sick. We take care of them and help them the best we can. Where do we draw the line? " Kiara defended stepping closer to her father showing everyone she was on her father's side and no one would convince her otherwise.

Yet it seems a certain blonde and blue eyed redneck seemingly started to challenge the girl." The line is pretty clear luv. We have no mercy on walkers or those to be" Kiara glares at the man biting down on your tongue keeping herself from cursing the man.

"Kiara is right. What if we can help him? I heard the CDC are working on a cure" Rick suggested stepping closer to his daughter in a protective motion when he noticed Nicholas Dixon was riling up his daughter.

Shane scoffed amused by Rick suggestion. "I heard that too, but before the World went to hell" Shane stated looking his best friend and partner over as though he was the most naive person to ever walk the face of the planet.

"Just because the world went to hell doesn't mean all hope is lost. Maybe it is still up and running" Kiara argued defending her father. "That's.. That just there is a stretch. Both you and your father are thinking too naively." Shane stated sternly as Kiara pulled her hands into fists out of frustration and the urge to knock Shane on his ass. Ilene stepped forward noticing the look of irretation and frustration in her best friends eyes

" They have a point. If we go even if the changes it's still up and running are low. We would have protection, shelter maybe even damn food. I will take the chance " Ilene listed calmly, causing everyone to think the suggestion over. "That right about now sound perfect. We aren't safe here. If we stay here any longer we are as good as dead. We don't need more deaths" Enzo added stepping forward with a serious look on his face. Far too serious then he usually is"Look here you kids, you should not be making grown up discions " Shane scolded lightly making Hunter scoff. "Oh yeah like you have been handling it well. The last I check we kids are the only rational ones right about now. We are the ones taking care of your mess " Shane glares Hunter down whilst Carol pulls her son back knowing her son had just as short of temper like her husband or should she say used to have

"Look they are kids, but they are far beyond the minds of that. After what they experienced we need their opinions as well" Dale defended making Shane sigh"Fine....lets say the CDC is up and running. It would be at the army base"Lori's beautiful green like grass eyes lit with realization. "That's about 1000 miles from here. The opposite direction nothingless"

Shane nods seemingly satisfied of the doubt he was slowly creating  in Lori's mind. "Do you think we will be safe?" Shane challenged Rick as Rick didn't seem to back down. "The military were overrun we all seen it. CDC is our only choice and Jim's best chance
"

Ilene caught Daryl taking a few steps back hand tightening around his chosen weapon, alerting her noticing he was making his way to a infected Jim. "If you want to get some aspirin do what you need to do, but I have the balls to take care of this!" Daryl yelled running about to swing his pickaxe and bash Jim's head in when Shane came to run in front of him. Barricading Jim whilst Rick pointed a loaded gun to the back of his.

" We don't kill the living"Rick reminded sternly reminding Daryl of the first time his daughter said it. Daughter like father he supposed." It's ironic coming from a man holding a gun to my head"Daryl scoffed as Shane stepped closer to Daryl"Look Rick and I might disagree on some things, but this ain't one of them. Put it down" Daryl grunts as he throws the weapon aside as Shane led the lunatic of a redneck away whilst Rick took Jim somewhere where it was saver for him and the rest of the group.

"Are you coming? We still need to take care of the bodies?" Kiara questioned Ilene as Ilene nodded. "Go I will be there in a second" Kiara nods as she walks off and once she was far enough Ilene cornered Nicholas Dixon. "Oi" Nicholas turned to meet the blonde fiery girl as he eyed her curiously. "Do you want something sweetheart?" Ilene rolled her eyes not even slightly amused by the pet name.

"I would like to inform you of something and maybe even give you advice on something" Nicholas smiles smugly interested in what the girl has to say. "Well go on" Ilene smiles softly stepping closer."If I ever see you upsetting Kiara again. I will use this same crossbow and shoot the arrow so far up your ass that it tears all your intestines apart" Nicholas smug smile disappeared at the girl's threat who motioned to her crossbow in her hands.

"Are you threatening me?" Nicholas questioned amusing Ilene even more "Yes, congratulations for not being stupid. Now if I can advice you... Keep your brother on a leash" Ilene walks away from a seething Nicholas with a pleased expression. Ilene Peletier might look she can't hurt a fly  but when it comes to those she cares for she will massacre the world and burn it to ashes for them. Ilene Peletier was someone you would rather be a ally with than a foe.

Seemingly her father was not one of those she care or loved for. Quests the saying blood is thicker than water are not always true in some aspects. Ilen stops when she saw her father's corpse. His ones obese body know as skinny as she was with half of his flesh being gotten devoured by the dead the nigh before. Half of his face was mululated by the walkers revealing his scull and his eye socket empty with no sign of his eyes. Intestines no longer inside him and no outside of his body rotting with him.

The first thing she saw was her mother holding a pickaxe whilst Daryl stood by the older women looking concerned. "Mom?" Carol looked up tears viable in her blue eyes as she came to look at her eldest daughter that might her way to her. Carol was speechless not quite sure wat to say as she watched her daughter look at the dead father whilst she had a pickaxe. "I know they say to respect the dead, but I hope he burns in hell" Ilene spitted no remorse nor sadness in her eyes. Only the coldness of hatred.

"Your finally free mom. Show him from wherever his looking from that we are not sad that his gone. Show him that we will be better off than we were with him" Ilene encourage as a single tear slipped down her cheek at the nightmare like memories she had of her childhood because of him. The monster she used to call her father.

Carol nods as brings up the pickaxe with her petite body before bashing her dead husband head in again and again and again. Carol sobs as Ilene steps closer to her father's unregonizable face. "Good riddance" She harshly kicks the corpse before stomping on its remaining scull. Blood covering her boots and jeans.

Ilene Peletier had no mercy on those she saw as her foes those who caused harm on her and her family. The unfortuned soul who chose to mess with her would fail and fall and wish they never meet her.