Chapter 9:When The Dead Comes Back To Life

"You and Minho go down to the department store look what you can find and Ilene and I will go to the next building" Glenn instructed as the four nodded. "What about us?" Glenn came to look at Andrea who asked the question with a pointing look.

"You and Jackie keep an eye out for us up here and Morales and T-Dog downstairs. Merle can back up our asses once things get out of the control" Andrea scoffs. "You think we aren't capable of more?"

 "You think we aren't capable of more?"

"Uh... I don't know how to respond to that?" Glenn stated bit disoriented as Ilene steps forward in his defence. "Look he gave you the task because your the best one to do it. So stop bitching " Andrea seemingly feeling bitter but sighs and walks off"Thanks"Ilene nods at Glenn"We should get going. Minho look after Kiara"Kiara rolls her eyes playfully as Minho salutes at Ilene. "Yes Captain" Minho and Kiara headed to the department store whilst Glenn and Ilene made their way down the fire escape and running over the alley and up another fire escape. Yet before they could reach the building they needed to get to. They heard multiple gunshots and the problem was they were sure the  rest of the undead heard those gunshots as well. "Is that Merle?!" Ilene questioned annoyed that, that stupid redneck would do something as stupid as to bring down the living dead on their asses.

"No it's coming from there" Glenn points to where he and Ilene saw a horde of walkers surrounding something or should they say feasting on something whilst the rest tried to get in the abondend military tank in the middle of the city.

"You think it's a survivor?" Ilene questioned as Glenn brought out his walkie. "Won't know until we try will we?" Glenn turns on the walkie switching to different stations.

"Hey you? Are you still alive?" Glenn questions hoping to get a respond whilst Ilene inspected the tank. "Hello? Hello!" a sound of a panic man was heard as Ilene and Glenn shared a look of confirmation that there was indeed a survivor.

"There you are. You had us wondering" Glenn stated as Ilene tried to gather a plan to try and save the man. "Where are you? Outside! Can you see me?" the man stated panic clear in his choice of tone.

"Yeah we can see you. Your surrounded by walkers and that's the bad news" Ilene confirmed signalling to the unknown man that there were more than one person to his rescue.

"There is good news?" the man asked hopefully"No your screwed "Ilene added as the man grew quiet." Listen here I don't mind telling ya but I am getting a bit concerned in here "The man stated sternly" You should see them from out here. You would have had a freak out"Glenn trailed off watching the walkers feast on their horse and the man stuck in the walker surrounded by a horde of walker waiting to tear into his organs

"Glenn you dumbass" Ilene shoves Glenn bringing him back to reality"Sorry about that Glenn here is a dumbass"The man goes quiet once more as Ilene glares at Glenn for scaring the man and leaving him with little to no hope. "Got any advise for me?" the man questioned surprising the girl when she noticed the hint of hopefulness in his tone. Optimistic like Kiara she thought.