Chapter 7:Four Means Four Times The Chaos

"Found anything?" Enzo questioned when he and Ilene came running down the staircase at the 8th floor. "Well your sister did" Enzo and Ilene came to look at Kiara to see her buzzing with excitement with a campingbag twice her size. "How did you?" Minho smiled at Enzo nearly amused. "Your sister has a talent for finding things. Trust me all those things has the same value as gold" Minho continued as Enzo stared at his sister in shock that her petite body could lift something so big. Kiara smiled proudly as she came to look at Minho that gave her a playful wink.

Ilene clears her throat. "So  I quess at the looks of Kiara bag we have atleast 3 weeks of supplies" Minho nods. "Yeah now we have to get moving, but by the looks of it outside, we have our job cut out" The teenagers came to look out the window to see a horde of walkers parading the entire block.

"Can't we just make a run for it?" Kiara suggested as the three individuals came to look at the girl. "You were dropped on your head when you were a baby" Enzo admitted out of the blue as Kiara pouted feeling insulted. "Wait she might have a point" Minho looks at the girl in question. Ilene points to a red small sportscar across from the street.

"That will be our ticket home"Ilene confirmed as Enzo and Minho seemed pleased." I can hiwire that thing in minus a minute"Ilene nods. "Okay let's get this over with"

The teenagers go down to the lobby whilst they wait for a opening. "How long are we going to wait?" Kiara groaned annoyed her back aching from the heavy luggage on her back. "Look we have to wait for a perfect opening. Doing this is risky enough" Ilene camly explained as Minho noticed the same hint of determination in the Kiara eyes.

"Why can't we just go. There are not that many right now" Kiara argued as Enzo flicked the girl. "Ow" She rubbed her temple where her brother flicked her as she glared at him. "Look dumbass we ca-wait wait Kiara!" before any of them could realize they watch as Kiara stood up and bolted. Slamming the door opening and running towards the sports car.

"Kiara!" Enzo yelled running after his sister who douched the walkers like it was some game to her. Ilene was smiling amused at the girl whist Minho laughed. Kiara quickly broke the window to the car and opened it from outside. They watched as Kiara threw the back over the seats to the back and hiwiring the car. "Come on get in!!" She yelled as Ilene and Minho got in the back and Enzo in the passenger seat.

She reversed the car and then drove forward sending both Ilene and Minho against the front seats face first whilst Enzo hit his head against the headboard. Kiara drove like her life depended on it and quite literally as she drove like she was drunk.

 Kiara drove like her life depended on it and quite literally as she drove like she was drunk

"Slow the hell down!" Enzo yelled fearful for his life as he clung to his seat belt.

"Stop lecturing me I got us out" Kiara snapped at her brother as Enzo nearly cussed at his sister arrogance. "What's out!" Minho and Ilene yelled in sinc as Kiara focused on the road only to be too late to swing out as multiple walkers were send crashing to the windshield of the car. Blood covering the windscreen. Enzo who luckily acted quick kicked the windshield out so that Kiara could see since the windshield was shattered. Before they knew it Kiara drove them out to safety well almost. "Watch out for the damn curb you dumbass" Enzo yelled as he grabbed the steering wheel and steered it to the right before Kiara drove them off the damn bridge.

"Stop the car" Kiara quickly braked at her brother command as it send once again Ilene and Mina to slam against the head rest of the front seats whilst Enzo slammed his head on the headboard as a sickening crack was hurt.

"You fruck rag that hurted" Enzo looked up clutching his nose that had blood dripping down. Kiara shrugged her shoulders. "You told me to brake" Enzo removed his hand revealing a much broken nose. "That's it get out 8 am driving" Kiara groaned as she stepped out as her and her brother exchanges seat. "No defence Kiara your a good scavenger but you should never be behind a wheel ever again" Minho stated giving the girl a friendly slap on the shoulder. "You were badass I quests" Kiara head snapped to Ilene who had a small yet unnoticeable smile but Kiara like the observant girl she was could see it. "Really?" Ilene nods confirming her words once again. "In your face, she called me a badass" Enzo faked laugh as he flipped off his sister. Kiara gasped dramatically. "You did not just flip me off" Kiara challenged as Enzo leaned closer before flicking her "That's for breaking my nose you reckless dumbass" After much bickering Enzo drives the four teens back to camp. Once Enzo steps out Lori is by his side. "What happened?!" Lori questioned in worry as she looked her eldest son over. Kiara who just stepped out of the car came to a view to where Enzo pointed a finger towards her. "You broke your brother nose?" Lori questioned sternly as Kiara eyes widen. Kiara was afraid of two things heights and her mother, a angry mother. "It was a accident. Come on Ilene tell her" Ilene who stepped out sigh hopelessly as Kiara dragged her into her family drama. "Yes Mrs. Grimes it was a accident" Lori sighs before cupping her son cheek"Come on let's get you checked up "Kiara sighs in relieve as Ilene walks off." How did the supply run go? "Shane walks up to the two remaining that were Minho and Kiara Minho smiles as he pulls out a campingbag almost as big as him." Kiara should come with us more often. "Kiara smiled bashfully as Shane smiles impressed." Well good job "Shane walks off as Dale walks up to the two teens" You won't might if we take this beauty apart. The RV needs some parts "Minho shrugs" Yeah why not "Kiara looks at the car with a fond smile. She had to admit today must of been one of the best days she had in a while.