Chapter 6:Teens Stuck In The Big City

The four teens quickly sneak through the city occasionally hiding behind a velichle to hide from the dead beings that roamed the city. "Just another block and then we will be where we have to be, ready?" Kiara stated rather than a question. Ilene who came to learn more about Kiara realize she wasn't one to stay on her feet too long so she made sure to ran after the girl so she will be able to keep her safe when things go south really fast. Kiara signalled. They quickly sneak past the cars and the dead but Kiara accidently hits a car too hard when he wents to duck behind it. The car alarm echoing through the entire block whilst the attention of every living dead was redirected to the teens"I thought we were supposed to sneak in and out dumbass" Enzo snapped at Kiara's stupidity. "Guys I think we should run" Kiara and Enzo that were ready to tear at each other throats were cut short when they came to look where Xavier pointed to see a group of 8 or 12 or more of the flesh eating beasts making their way towards the small group. "Run!" Enzo yelled as Kiara ran Ilene, Enzo and Xavier right behind her. Kiara luckily thought quickly and ran into an nearby alley. Luckily for the group of teens it had a fire escape. She started climbing as quick as possible not wanting to be the reason someone lost their life because she was to slow. She quickly reached the top of the building's  roof as she helped Ilene and then Xavier. She looked over the edge to see Enzo struggling. One of the flesh eating creatures she likes to name walkers gripped her brother food like he was its lifeline.It was quite literally since they planned on making Enzo it's meal.

"Kick it in the face Enzo!" Kiara yelled down at her brother in panic as Enzo looked up at his sister in disbelief"What do you think I am doing, dumbass? "Kiara annoyed at her brother snaps back." Look it's not the time to be sarcastic. Kick it "Enzo lands a harsh kick on the walkers head as it stumbled back and hitting the rest of walkers. Enzo quickly climbed the fire escape as Kiara helped her brother over the edge." You are a jerk! "Kiara shoved her brother once he was on the roof and he  stumbled ." What the hell is that for? "Enzo question in disbelief as he froze noticing the lingering tears gathering in her green orbs." I thought you were nearly dead meat"Enzo looks over his younger sister as he brings her into a hug. "Don't be such a crybaby. Look I am fine" he pulls away showcasing that he was fine not even a scratch. "Still this is for scaring me asshole" Enzo groans as he bends over clutching his stomack after Kiara punched him in the guts.

"Fine... I deserved that" Enzo admitted through heavy breaths whilst Ilene came to stand next to Kiara "Look his fine now. Your brother isn't that big of an idiot he will survive" Kiara came to look at Ilene as she nods feeling better. "Yeah but his still an idiot" Xavier  clears his throat as the other three teenagers came to look at him as Enzo gathered himself.

"We need to get going, but we are going to have to jump to roof to roof now" the teenagers came to look at the building as the three came to wonder how that will be happening. "Yeah I might as well feed myself to those things" Enzo stated pointing to the walkers that tried to climb the ladder in desperate attempt to retrieve their food that were them.

"Look Xavier is right. It's that or we die" Kiara  stated stepping closer to Enzo"Look -"Enzo was cut short when both the young teenagers heard the sound of thuds and line of curses. The both of them look and saw Kiara on the other building rooftop whilst she hissed at her scraped palms and knees.

" What the hell Kiara! "Enzo yelled in shock and then the two boys saw Ilene  bolting past them and jumping without any fear present in her eyes. Once her body lands on the rooftop she rolls and lands on her feet." Wow how did you do that? "Kiara questioned bewildered as she looked her friend over for any injury but found none.

Ilene shrugged" No idea, but you have to be more careful Kiara"Ilene scolded as she pulled out a cloth from her pocket as she clean Kiara wounds. "Alright the girls had done it now it's ours" Xavier  stated as Enzo swallowed the lump in his throat. "OK this can't be that hard" Enzo started hyping himself up as he backed away."Yeah totally man we can do this" Xavier stuttered looking nervous "You first" Enzo pointed out as Xavier sighed. Enzo watched Xavier  bolt and jumped over the alley and landing on the roof with a thud. Xavier yelled aderline pumping through his veins "That was awesome!" The two girls grinned at Xavier's excitement as they looked at Enzo who was the onky one left to jump. "Come on man!" Xavier yelled over to his best friend.

Twisted Fates On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara