Chapter 13:Happy Ending?

The sound of glass shattering and an alarm echoing through the haunted streets of Atlanta, that was once upon a time filled with life.

"With all do respect sir... Your crazy" Ilene stated whilst she and Glenn looked the block over noticing how walkers slowly made their way to the three and the red sports car that Rick was haywiring.

"You sound like my son" Rick stated amused as Ilene remembered Enzo little talent. "So Enzo learnt to haywire a car because of you?" Ilene added up as Rick nodded. "Shamefully yes" Glenn then broke up the conversation reminding the two of their dire situation. "Hello we are in the middle of the city with a cars alarm echoing through the streets filled with flesh eating monsters" Glenn yelled as Ilene and Rick came to focus on the topic at hand."Your right sorry" Ilene apologised as Rick cleared his throat.

"You two get in and lead the walkers as far as possible away from the store. I will go get the group." The two nod as they get in as they set their plan to action. Glenn drives the sports car whilst Ilene sticks half of her body out of the window and screams to attract the walkers attention since believing the alarm wasn't enough.

" Oi you ugly ass bitches!!! "The walkers only stared and followed the car whilst Ilene attracted the dead with insults their rotten minds couldn't even comprehend.

" Are you insane?! "Glenn yelled as he came to a halt waiting for the walkers to come closer to the car. Ilene got back in her seat. Her blonde hair wild and a craze look in her eyes." Yes, yes I am. "Glenn rolls his eyes at the girl as he reverses and drives off as he leads the horde of walkers away from the building.

" Whilst you are add it. Contact the group and tell them to be ready in 5 at the roll up doors"Ilene nods as she leans over the seat and opens Glenn's bag and pulls out the walkie." Those roll up stoor facing the street. Meet us there... well Rick will be there and be there in five or we are leaving your asses" Ilene stated throwing the walkie in the back of the seat.

"Now let's have fun with this baby!" Ilene said the same craze look returning to her beautiful blue eyes whilst Glenn seemed to agree. "I quess it won't do any harm" Ilene smiles with pride as Glenn switches gears and speeds down the streets of Atlanta, hitting a couple of walker on the way.

"Woah!" Glenn shouted clearly driven by ecstacy and excitement as they raced down the streets without a care in the world.

Ilene on the other hand couldn't help the smile that creeped onto her face

Ilene on the other hand couldn't help the smile that creeped onto her face. She was estatic that Glenn was able to loosen up a bit.

 She was estatic that Glenn was able to loosen up a bit