Chapter 20:Fobias

"What the hell?!" Enzo yells his voice echoing through the large empty building as the door that opened let them all to retreat inside. Enzo atleast expected there to be people inside and yet there was no sight of anyone except for the group members.

"Lower you voice would you" Daryl snapped as he and Nicholas searched the entrance for any sign of walkers. "You can't order me around" Enzo stated puffing out his chest challenging the redneck. "Oh yeah" Daryl steps forward ready to throw a punch when they stop dead in their tracks. The sound of a gun clocking sending shivers down their spine. Everyone comes to look to what caused the sound only to see a man in his late thirties with blonde hair and a big structure. In his hand he held a gun whilst being on guard not very trusting of the group.

"Are any of you infected?!" The man yelled keeping his distance whilst pointing a gun to the group. "One of our group members were. But he didn't make it" Rick answered whilst pointing his weapon to the man, who seemingly tried to intimidate the group.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" the man questioned lowering his weapon as he advanced towards the group slowly. "Is he being serious? Didn't we tell him way when we tried to break in whilst talking to the cameras... I just realize we look totally insane to this man" Enzo mumbled quickly to the person nearest to him that was both Daryl and Kiara but Enzo who was smart enough to conclude that Daryl hates his guts whispered it to his sister.

"Why do you think he pointed a gun to us?" Enzo nods. "Touché" Kiara rolls her eyes at her brother as they continue to listen to their father and the unknown man talking. Rick admitted that he wanted a chance. a Chance for his group to survive whilst the unknown man found it amusing.

"It's a lot to ask these days." Rick nods seemingly agreeing"I know"the man then looks over the group inspectedly nearly analyzing each one of the members features.

"You all submit to a blood test. That's the price of admission" The man bargained as Rick nodded pleased by the man's answer. "We can do that" The man nods as he tells the group to get their stuff since he will close the door and he wasn't planning on opening it again.

Once everyone returned he closed the door by talking to a someone through a speaker  before leading the group in a elevator. The quietness that filled the elevator made everyone tense and uncomfortable.

"Soooooo...." Minho trailed off breaking the silence whilst the elevator moved. "I didn't know doctors carried guns around." The man they came to know as Dr Edwin Jenner nods smiling amused.

"Oh I have plenty left laying around. I have familiarlized myself" Enzo and Minho shared a look with a smug look alerting both Ilene and Kiara. They knew once the two teenage boys shared that exact look it only meant two things. They were going to stir up some trouble or be idiotic like the idiots they were.

"We can get some, right?" Enzo questioned as Minho looked at the man expectedly whilst Kiara smiled amused at her brother childlike behaviour "Lorenzo!" Lori warned using her sons full name shutting both Minho and Enzo up. "I am sorry he is just...." Lori trailed off looking for the right words to describe her teenage son"Normal teenage boy" Dr Jenner finished as Lori nods agreeing. "He is far from normal" Kiara added as Enzos head snapped to his sister with a glare whilst Kiara sticked out her tongue teasingly. "I am going to ki....Ouch" Lori yanks Enzo on his ear stopping him from threatening his sister. "Would the two of you stop" Kiara looks down in shame whilst Enzo nods quickly as pale as ghost.

"Yes mom" both siblings said in unison amusing their little brother along with the rest of the group. "Luckily your group looks harmless enough, well except for you" Dr Jenner stated as he came to look down at Carl amusing the boy. "I have to keep my eye on you"Dr jenner joked playfully. Carl smiles as the elevator opens as everyone follows Jenner out of the elevator.

The group follows him down the many corridors whilst silence falls among them once again. "Are are we underground?" Carol questioned softly as Dr Jenner didn't seem to spare a glance to the elder women. "Are you claustrophobic?" Dr Jenner questioned as Carol responded with a quick no. "Then try not to think about it" Dr Jenner leads the group into a big room whose walls, ceiling and machines were white. Yet it was still too dark to see what type of room it was.

"Vi turn on the lights in the Big room" Dr Jenner ordered surprising everyone as the lights turn on revealing a laboratory of some sort with build in computers and a big screen.

"Whose this Vi chick?" Hunter questioned coming to stand with the rest of the group of teenagers. "Probably a Ai or something" Kiara answered as Hunter shook his head. "Nah I doubt it. I hope she is hot" both Ilene and Kiara come to look at Hunter with a unpleasant look written all over their faces.

"Your disgusting" Ilene uttered before focusing on Dr Jenner.

"Welcome to zone 5"Dr Jenner welcomed as the group walked further into the big room. Following Dr Jenner like  lost puppies.

" Where is everybody? The staff and the other doctors? "Rick questioned in confusement." Probably 1)Dead or 2)undead"Enzo answered sarcastically as Rick came to look at his eldest son with a amused glance before focusing on Dr Jenner as everyone came to a halt waiting for Dr Jenner to answer Rick's questions that were on everyone's mind.

" I am all that is left"

Everyone grows quiet at Dr Jenner confession. "Eureka! We are saved" Enzo sarcastically cheered on as Kiara shoved him before whispering to him that he should keep his trap shut.

"Lorenzo Grimes we will be having a talk about manners later" Lori stated making Enzo pale even more as he nods. Lori steps forward blocking Jenner view of her eldest son

"What about the person you were talking to?" Hunter is quick to pay his attention on the question and waiting impatiently for the answer."Vi?"Andrea added as Dr Jenner cleared his throat and continued." Vi say hello to our guests. Tell them 'welcome' "Dr Jenner ordered as a computer like voice was heard that belonged to Vi.

" Welcome "

Ilene looks down amused trying to keep herself from snorting and yet she never wasted a second when it came to humbling her brother." You thought a computer was hot. Your such a dweeb"Hunter's face fell at his sister words and the growing smile on her face." I hate you" Hunter grumbled like a old man whilst Ilene chuckled. "" No, you love me"Hunter scoffs looking everywhere except for his sister. He was humiliated as it is.

"I am it. I am sorry" Dr Jenner stated as everyone came to look at the man in surprise. "Hate to break the moment but can we get this blood test over with. I hate needles and would like to get it over with" Ilene muttered as everyone especially the group of teens came to look at her. "Your afraid of needles?" Kiara questioned in surprise.