Chapter 8:Next Scavage Hunt

"I hate you" Enzo stated out of the blue as he and his sister carried logs to the campfire setting."Your still upset that I broke your nose?" Kiara questioned her brother in disbelief as Enzo scoffed. "Duh, you ruined my face. Ilene will never look at me aslong as I look like a ogre" Kiara rolls her eyes at his dramatics as she bends down and places the logs down next to the campfire setting.

"Your being dramatic, you looked like a ogre before you even broke your nose" Enzo drops the logs instantly at his sister remark making his sister tense in her spot. "5 seconds?" Kiara questioned as Enzo nods. "Jip before I kick your ass" Kiara bolts as Enzo chases after her like a predator chasing his prey. Kiara who wouldn't want to fall to the wrath of her brother smiled in relieve when she spotted Ilene making her way down to the lake. The same direction to where she was running to. "Ilene Help!" Ilene halted as she turned around just as Kiara came to run passed her only to hide behind her.Enzo quickly came to a quick halt when he realized the trick Kiara pulled to save her ass.

"What's going on now?" Ilene questioned not even surprised Enzo was chasing down his sister like a dog with rabies. "He said his going to hit me" Ilene grew protective as she came to look at Enzo sternly making the boy freeze. "No... No.. No.. She misheard me" Enzo quickly defended whilst Kiara smiled pleased whilst she hid behind Ilene. How amusing it was to her to use the girl he fancies against him when it came to protecting herself.

"Misheard you?" Ilene questioned crossing her arms not quite believing the words since the last month with the siblings she came to learn that both of them were at each other throat atleast every hour.

"Jip... We were just playing some innocent game" Kiara looked at her brother in question as she  steps out from behind her "Oh yeah what game did you think we were going to partake in"

Enzo eyes flashed with panic before quickly saying the first thing that came to mind. "Tag. You know tag your it" Ilene couldn't help but shake her head bemused. "Yeah and your not talking bullshit" Ilene uttered as Enzo face flushed with embarrassment whilst Kiara laughed amused by her brother's despair.

"Kiara" the three teenagers came to a halt when they saw Shane Walsh strudding his way towards the three but on a spesific mission to talk to Kiara. "What is it?" Kiara questioned, her mood completely changing at the sight of the man that tries to take the place of her father. She despises the man. He might of found a way to take her father's place in her mother heart but he will never be her father. She rather die.

" Minho and Glenn are going on a scavenge supply and some others and Minho insists you come along" Kiara thought it over for a few moments. "I will take partake but what does my mother say?" Shane sighs and continues. "She says it's fine" Just after those words left Shane lips Enzo stepped in. "What about m-" before he could finish his sentence did Lori walk up to the four individuals. "Your not going" Enzo groaned annoyed nearly throwing a tantrum. "Why not I am capable" Lori points to her sons face. "Did your forget you still have a broken nose. Your not breaking anything else. Your staying" Kiara smiled pleased as Enzo sighs. "I feel insulted. I don't need this sexist behaviour" Enzo stated dramatically as he walked of as Ilene and Kiara shared a look of amusement.

"You can go. You I trust from all my children your the most sensible one and Minho and Shane convinced me since they told me you were the reason we had supplies for weeks" Kiara proudly smiles at her mother. "I promise I will be safe and won't do anything to put my life at risk" Lori smiles stepping closer and engulfing her daughters face. "I know." she places a kiss on her daughters forehead. "You just have to go say that to Carl. He is upset as it is that your leaving" Kiara nods about to walk off before coming to a halt. "Ilene is coming too right?" Ilene rolled her eyes playfully bemused how the Grime girl was so clingy.