Chapter 15:Dixons

"You two look miserable" Ilene added as she walked over to the grimes siblings drinking coffee whilst sitting on uncomfortable logs. Sleeping bags visible beneath their eyes.

"Really I haven't notice" Enzo stated sarcastically as Kiara shoved her brother. "Don't be mean because your tired ass wipe" Kiara scolded as Enzo rolled his eyes.

Hunter walks up coming to stand next to his sister. "So what's the reason for your tired looking asses?" Hunter questioned as Kiara face flushed looking down to the ground. The ground suddenly being quite interesting Her ears tainted pink.

"Lets just say our parents were busy last night." Enzo stated rubbing his temple as Hunter let out a snort. "Well sucks to be you" Hunter taunted as Ilene smiled. "You two must be traumatised" Kiara looked up nodding. "Here I thought chopping up walkers would traumatise me" Both Enzo and Hunters head snapped to the girl in confusement. "You did what?" Enzo questioned flabbergasted as Ilene rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah we chopped up some walkers and covered ourself in guts" Enzo eyes widen whilst Hunter seemingly frowned nearly as freaked out as Enzo. "Yeah you two are red flags See ya ." Hunter took slow paces back before walking off. "Ignore him" Ilene whispered to Kiara as she nods."It doesn't bother me. I have Enzo he calls me nuts and insane 24/7"Enzo rolled his eyes at his sister pointing gaze as Ilene continued.

"So what are we going to do about the Dixons?" Ilene questioned coming to sit next to Kiara. "Oh yeah... With the thing with Merle and all" Kiara stated remembering the day before and all the events following. They had to leave Merle. One man or 6. That's what she tried to tell herself. Luckily Kiara and T-Dog chained the door keeping the walkers from entering and devouring Merle Dixon alive.

"Everything is going to go to hell when those brothers show up and realize Merle isn't here" Enzo stated standing up. "More like they are going to chew us up alive" Kiara stated with a horrified look plastered on her face. "I don't think so unless they are secretly cannibals" Kiara was brought back from her haunting thoughts when a terrified scream or should they say screams was heard. The screams belonging to children.

Kiara and Enzo shared a look before the trio bolted towards the direction they heard the screams from. "Carl!" Carl runs into his sisters arms as she protects him against the force she is yet to know. "What happened?" Carl looked pale as he pointed to the woods. Sophia runs just after Carl as Kiara brings the curl as she embraces her as well. "You two go I will look after Sophia and Carl" Kiara ordered as Enzo and Ilene ran to where Carl pointed. Rick, Dale, Shane, Morales and Glenn already there standing with their weapons in hand.

a Walker was busy tearing out the organs of a dead deer whilst devouring it. The blood of the deer covering the ground like a bloody canvas.

The walker slowly stood up and turned to the group. Revealing that of a corpse. The skin rotting around the eyes and the eyeballs slowly building out of its scull whilst it bared its bloody rotten death. "That's one ugly ass  walker" Ilene added flabbergasted by how hideous it was.

Rick was first to strike with a spear then Shane and Dale. They continued to hit the walker without doing any damage to it. Enzo who had a hunting knife swinged and sliced the walkers head from it's body. They watched as the head rolled in front of Ilene feet whilst the body fell to the ground with a thud.

"I am so done. This was my favorite shirt" Enzo bemoaned as he looked at his shirt that was now covered by the walkers blood. "Is that all you can worry about right now?" Ilene questioned in disbelief as Enzo nodded. "Hell yes. This was my last good shirt" before Ilene could respond did the sound of something rustling in the woods attract their attention. Everyone on alert and defensive ready to fight when the threats shows itself. Only to see the two Dixon brothers emerging from the woods. Daryl Dixon covered in sweat with his white wife beater shirt covered in stains and carrying his bow. Nicholas Dixon holding a sniper rifle whilst being covered in sweat.