Chapter 5:The Unlikely Scavengers

"Enzo son please hand me the crowbar" Enzo Grimes hands the elder man the crowbar whilst Enzo, Dale Horvath and Jim worked on the Rv engine. "So Enzo where did you learn about cars. You no more about cars then I do and I have been here much longer than you" Dale stated as he wiped his hands since they were stained with oil. "My dad. He would always take me to the station and I will always be what he says to be nosy and he taught me everything about a police velichle and how they function and I loved taking apart things when I was younger." Dale smiles amused as Jim shakes his head." It sounds like your father had his hands full with you"Enzo nods as memories of his father comes to mind. "He was a man of patients so he I was like a walk in the park" the three were interrupted by Shane. "Hi sorry for bothering you three. I was wondering if you saw the rhee brothers. I need to talk to Minho and Glenn" Dale sighs as he thinks for a moment or two. Yet before another word did chaos errupt answering Shane question. "Ah ha loser. It's mine" the four men turned to see two korean boys one of age 17 and one of age 21 nearly fighting for the teeth for what seem to be "They are fighting about a gronala bar? Seriously?" Enzo stated in disbelief as he watched Glenn overyowering his brother as he waved the granola bar. "You snooze you lose dumbass" Enzo smiles amused as Shane sighs. "If you would excuse me" Shane walks over to the two siblings stopping their feud

"Glenn and Minho sorry for bothering, but I have something to ask" both the boys stop as they came to look at the ex police officer. "I am sorry officer but I didn't steal anything" Minho stated hands up in surrender with a sly smile as he received a shove from his elder brother Glenn. "Stop that." Minho smiles amused at his brother  before dropping his smile when Shane glared at the two boys

" Minho smiles amused at his brother  before dropping his smile when Shane glared at the two boys

"So what's up?" Glenn questioned fixing his cap.

"I need you two tohead to the city. Supplies are running low" Glenn sighs looking at his brother for confirmation only to see his brother was smiling like a excited child being told he was getting a present.

"I don't no man. My uncle still isn't healed from last time an-" Glenn was cut short when Enzo stepped in. "Let me go in Glenn place. I need to do something than fixing damn cars. I am no housewife either." Enzo defended as Shane shook his head. "No your bother will no approve" Enzo sighs frustrated as he brushes his fingers through his thick black hair. "Come on Shane. I am quick and if we need to get away I can't start a car" Minho looked at the Grimes boy with bit of doubt of the boy coming along.. Yet it won't hurt to finally go with someone other than his older brother.

"I don't mind" Minho quickly interjected as Shane sighed

"I don't mind" Minho quickly interjected as Shane sighed. "What's going on?" Kiara asked curiously as she stepped next to Shane whilst Ilene accompanied her. The two girl grew closer with each passing day and everyone with eyes could clearly see the friendship between the two.

"Your brother want to head with Minho to the city" Kiara eyes widen not in fear no but in excitement. "May I participate as well" Shane head snapped to Lori only daughter.

"I am going too" Ilene insisted as Kiara looked at Ilene with glea. "See you have nothing to worry about it's four. We have each other back uncle Shane" Enzo pushed as he shook his head. "Fine but you two need to talk to your mother now" Kiara and Enzo nods as they make their way to their tent.

"Ilene and Minho get ready whilst the two of you wait for the Grimes" the two nod as they start to gather to things they will need. They meet up again as they watch the Grime siblings walk up to the two of them. "Your mom agreed?" Kiara quickly nods as Enzo scratches his neck. "Yes after many and I mean lot of insults" Minho sighs as he looks over to where their vekichke is. "We should get going" the four nod. Whilst Ilene, Enzo and Minho got in the car Kiara was stopped in her tracks by Shane. "I would feel safer if you take this" Kiara looks down to see Shane holding out a gun as she shakes her head. "Look I will be ever thankful that you helped us. Especially since dad is gone,but let's get something straight uncle Shane the day you and my mother started trying to hide your secret relationship I no longer she you as someone I trust nor take anything from"Shane eyes widen in surprise as Kiara looks at the man that was her father best friend in disappointment. "You can never take my father place" Kiara turned around as she made her way to the car where the rest of the teenagers waited.

"So what's the plan?" Enzo asked as he drove the truck to the city through the highway since he was the only one with a driver licence. "Sneaking in and out" Minho quickly responded as Ilene and Kiara who sat at the buck looked at each other with a questioning look. "That sounds stupid" Ilene quickly added expression stern. "Yeah no defence but we need a more full proof plan" Enzo added agreeing with Ilene statement. "Well do you three have any suggestions" Minho asked as everyone goes silent. "I think the silence means we are following your plan" Kiara added breaking the silence. "The shirt sherlock homes" Enzo insulted his sister as Kiara glared at her brother through the head view mirror.

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm" Kiara stated as Enzo rolled his eyes. "I don't appreciate you being stupid" Minho shakes his head amused whilst Ilene eyed Enzo. "We are here, ready?" Mihno added