CHAPTER 1

Maryam Chaudhary
*********************

"Maryam wake up"! Shouted her mother pulling the sheets. "I'm awake mama" she got up yawning.

"Take a bath, come down, your baba is waiting for u at the table" her mother Yasmine said while closing the door behind her.

She went to her small closet storing clothes where she took out a pair of black jeans and a long kurti with matching dupatta.

After taking a bath, she went downstairs saw her parents waiting for her at the table.

"Assalamualaikum baba", she greeted her father and sat down for breakfast.

"Walaikumasalam meri gudiya",replied Khalid her beloved father giving paratha and achar.

"Yummm, My favourite breakfast thank you mama", she said while taking a bite of paratha.

"Haan meri jaan, I know it's your favourite breakfast but wake up early from tomorrow, understand that the journey is of 2 hours. Your baba has to go to the office also", said yasmine while drinking water.

Yes mama, She replied while eating her breakfast, nodding her head.

Come on gudiya, After drinking water, he picked up his bag and left with his daughter.

At university :)

"Hey Maryam"! A voice called that belonged to none other than her best friend Amna Faruq, maryam turned her head over to her friend and gave a bored expression.

"What Amna"?

"Are you done day dreaming about your fictional men, if yes then can we go to cafeteria please I'm hungry" she annoyingly snatched the mobile from her hand while getting up.

"Chudail, give me back my mobile, Zaarib was about to confess his love to her". She said while trying to get her mobile back from the chudail.
But failed miserably because Amna was running.

She went to the cafeteria and saw that amna was having a sandwich. Maryam went and sat next to her and took her mobile from Amna.

"Can I tell you something" Amna hushed glancing around.

"What Amna, ab Kya hua meri maa"? I asked rolling my eyes at her.

"You won't believe it"!

Okay now I was getting impatient, what could it possibly be?

"Common Amna just spit it out"

"I don't know who he is but the man is watching our every move and it's scary and his eyes are on us even now" she said while wiping her mouth.

"Where is he? Are you telling the truth? Don't scare me amna, I will start crying", I said while turning my head and there.

"Yes, he is still looking here and telling something to the person beside him. He is opposite to me, leaving 2 tables behind you", She said while typing in her mobile as if nothing is happening.

"I'm scared, what to do, how did the guard let them inside? He always says " No entry without I'D" how can he let them in? She said biting her nails, she has a bad habit of biting her nails whenever she is nervous or scared.

"Maryam, don't do it, they will think we are scared, they shouldn't know we're scared let's be brave, take your bag, mobile and let's go to class.

She held my hand while picking up the bag and saw a man sitting in black clothes looking at us with embracing the darkness around him just like his clothes.

While leaving, I don't know why I looked at him, he was looking at me, his eyes, Masha Allah are very beautiful.

I can drown myself in those beautiful eyes, pata nahi yeh mera dark romance padne ka asar hai ya phir Kya but those eyes I couldn't help it I lost myself at this stranger's green eyes

"Maryam, ab chal yaar kitna ghuregi bichare ki aankhon ko" she said while making me break the eye contact with the stranger.

But the beauty is still looking at me, I know he is handsome behind that mask, which is covering his face, but those eyes haaaye those eyes are going to be the death of me.

I know the moment I had eye contact with this stranger, I had a feeling that something big is going to happen but you don't know what?

And yep that's exactly how I'm feeling right now.

🥀Dilon ka zikr hi Kya hai Milen na milen
Nazar milao nazar se nazar ki baat karo🥀

******************

If you liked the story vote and comment:)

Allah hafiz💕💕