CHAPTER 45

Danish Raza Mir
******************

"Why isn't she coming down? why the hell is she making me wait? She is playing a game with my emotions", I muttered to myself as frustration began to bubble up inside me.

"Yaar sasur ji, ab mujhe gussa aa rha h, apni beti se kahiye ke neeche aaye", I demanded, my voice filled with seriousness and impatience. But to my surprise he just chuckled, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

"She will not step out her room until I tell her", he said confidently, his tone unwavering. The confidence in his voice only served to fuel my anger even more.

"If she isn't here in next five minutes, you will regret it", I warned, my hand instinctively reaching for the gun tucked into my waistband. I placed it on the table in front of me, the metal glinting in the dim light of the room. His eyes widened as they locked onto the weapon, a flicker of fear crossing his face as he realized the seriousness of the situation.

"Don't bring my daughter into your cruel games, and please leave", he said, his trembling with fear for his daughter. I couldn't quite grasp the meaning behind his words - what cruel games was he referring to? I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow as I looked at him to clarify.

"Are you trying to destroy my daughter's life by seeking revenge for your mother", he questioned, his eyes never leaving mine. His accusation hit me, but I couldn't deny it.

"You're mistaken. I love your daughter and wish to marry her", I declared, just as my guards entered the room, adding to the tension in the air.

"Bhabhi is trying to run away", he informed, standing there with his head bowed. I glanced at my father in law, who smirked in response.

"Do you think by making her flee, you can prevent this marriage? You're mistaken. She will come back willingly within next two hours, I assure you", I stated confidently, a menacing smile playing on my lips as I rose from the couch.

I rose from the comfortable couch, feeling the soft carpet beneath my feet as I made my way towards the living room window. As I looked out, I caught a clearview of her figure, running away in a futile attempt to escape from me. A chuckle escaped my lips as I watched her, amused by her efforts. Shaking my head in amusement, I walked back to the couch, still chuckling.

"You guys are funny", I said with a laugh, unable to contain my amusement at her futile escape.

She was wasting her time and energy trying to run away from our marriage. My sweetheart really needed to be taught a lesson. As I stood there, laughing at the situation, her mother suddenly appeared, her face pale as if she had seen a ghost.

"Kya yaar sasu maa, main aapko samajhdar samajhta tha, aap toh bewakoof nikli", I said with a pout, a hint of frustration in my voice.

"Badon se baat karne ki tameez nhi hai?", asked her father, his voice raised in approval.

"Ammi nahi thi na tameez sikhane ke liye", I retorted, looking at them with a mixture of defiance and sadness. I could see the sadness in their eyes, quickly masked by a facade of composure. 

"Farhad" whom I called, finished his conversation on the phone before turning towards me and making his way over with a curious expression.

"Ji bhai", he greeted me with a smile, his eyes filled with intrigue. 

"I want a duct tape and rope, right now", I stated firmly, causing the others in the room to glance at me with a mixture of surprise and confusion at my unexpected request for such items.

________________________________________

To be continued

Forgive me for the mistakes 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Allah hafiz 💕💕

🥀Don't let people know too much about you🥀