CHAPTER 71

Maryam Chaudhary
*********************

I sat there taking small bites of the delicious meal we had prepared, while observing the expressions on the faces of those around me. I was curious to see how they would react to it. As I glanced from one person to the next, I noticed that their were mostly what I had expected - some smiles of satisfaction, a few nods of approval, and may be a raised eyebrow or two. Overall it seemed that everyone was enjoying the meal, their reactions to our cooking were positive except for one person.

"Kaisa kha rhe ho tum log itna tez salan", the old lady said pushing the plate away from her.

"It's not spicy dadi, it's tasty", the man beside her said while eating.

"No, it's too spicy, jao aur mere liye kuch aur banakar lao", she said, looking at me.

She is lying, the curry is not at all spicy, I thought as I looked at her. I don't know what her problem is. Maybe she just has a low tolerance for spice, but the curry is actually quite delicious. It's all a matter of personal preference when it comes to spicy food.

"Jao mera muh kya dekh rahi ho, kuch aur banakar lao", she shouted angrily, her eyes narrowed in a fierce glare directed at me. I could feel the intensity of her gaze as she spoke those words, her voice filled with frustration and anger.

I instinctively reached out and held Danish's hand tightly, seeking comfort and support in the face of her outburst. The tension in the room was palpable as her words hung in the air, the atmosphere heavy with emotion.

"Aap meri biwi se iss lehje mein baat nahi karengi, dadi maafi maange", Danish said firmly, his voice echoing in the room and catching the attention of everyone present. The atmosphere suddenly became tense as all eyes turned to him, waiting to see how the situation would unfold.

"Kya?", Dadi questioned, pretending not to have heard, her expression unreadable as she looked at Danish.

"Maine kaha maafi maange", Danish repeated, his tone unwavering as he sat there, his gaze fixed on dadi.

"Main iss larki se maafi magungi, tumne socha bhi kaise", dadi spat out with a nasty chuckle, her eyes full of malice.

Like seriously, what did I ever do to her? And what does she mean by 'iss larki se'? I thought to myself, trying to figure out what I had done to earn her wrath.

"Haan, isi larki se aap abhi isi waqt maafi mangengi", Danish's sinister smile sent shivers down my spine. I could feel the room getting colder as he spoke.

"Danish, jaane do beta", chachi jaan pleaded, trying to calm down the situation. But Danish was having none of it.

"Nahi, kyu jaane du inhe? Kisne ijazat di ke yeh meri biwi se iss lehje mein baat karein?", Danish bellowed as he got up from his seat, towering over dadi with his intense gaze.

"Tum mujhse aise baat nahi kar sakte ho Danish", dadi hissed, returning his glare with equal intensity.

"Kyu nahi kar sakta? Aap jaisa chahe waise meri biwi baat karle par main aap se ussi lehje main baat nahi kar sakta?", Danish retorted with a malicious chuckle.

"Jaisi phupho waisi bhatiji, phupho toh chali gayi par bhatiji aagayi", dadi sneered, giving me a nasty glare.

Suddenly, a man with a stoic expression appeared in the dining area, making me jump in my seat. "Asad", Danish shouted, his command sending shivers down my spine.

"Throw her out", Danish ordered, pointing towards dadi. Asad swiftly grabbed dadi's arm and started pulling her towards the door.

"You can't do this to me Danish", dadi screamed as Asad was dragging her outside.

"I can do what ever the hell I want. You're not in your son's house, you're in mine", Danish replied, glaring at her with pure hatred.

"I'll make sure to kick you out of this house", she yelled, trying to break free from Asad's grip.

'What the hell? Yeh mere peeche kyu padi hai? I thought, my head spinning with confusion as I watched dadi being dragged out of the house.

"Danish tumhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha, beta", chachi jaan said as she had a look of fear in her eyes.

"Kyu nahi karna chahiye tha, aap btaye chachi", Danish asked in a calm voice.

"Ab woh jayengi aur tumhare baba se tumhare shikayat karengi, aur tumhe pata hi hai aage kya hoga", she said looking at danish who had his jaw clenched and hand formed into fists. But I wanted to know ke Danish ke baba kya karenge, I thought to myself, feeling a sense of unease creeping in.

"Woh kuch nahi kar sakenge", Danish said with a sense of helplessness as he stood up from the table. He reached out and held my hand, leading me upstairs to our room. Once inside, he locked the door firmly behind us.

"You're not going to step out of the house, not even in the garden", Danish's voice shivered with fear as he spoke.

"Why?", I asked, feeling a mix of confusion and concern.

"Promise me, please. You'll not step out of the house", Danish implored, leaning his head against mine. I hesitated, unsure of how to respond. I just nodded my head without promising him.

"No, please, you have to promise me, baby", Danish pleaded, his eyes searching mine for reassurance.

"I promise", I said finally, meeting his gaze.

"Now kiss me", he said, his lips tenderly pressing against mine. The sensation of the kiss was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, filled with such tenderness and love. As our lips moved in sync, I felt a surge of passion building between us.

He gently pulled me closer by my nape, and I eagerly wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. It was as if our lives depended on this moment of connection, our tongues intertwining in a dance of desire.

With a soft bite on my lower lip, he sought permission to explore further, and I eagerly opened my mouth to him. Our tongues moved in a rhythm of their own, each sucking on the other in a sweet exchange of passion.

The kiss grew more intense, more urgent, as If we couldn't get enough of each other. In that moment, all that existed was the two of us, lost in the bliss of our shared desire.

We broke the kiss and leaned our heads on each other, feeling the warmth and comfort of our connection. Our breaths were heavy and labored, our hearts still racing from the intensity of the moment. We stood there in silence, catching our breaths and savoring the closeness we shared.

"I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you", he whispered, his voice filled with remorse and regret. "I love you", he added, his words carrying a depth of emotion that touched my soul. "Be with me forever", he pleased, his hand gently caressing my cheek as tears welled up in his eyes, reflecting the love and pain he felt in that moment.

_______________________________________

Sorry for the mistakes 🤗🤗

🥀I try not to like him, but I fall even harder🥀

Allah hafiz 💕💕