CHAPTER 51

Danish Raza Mir
******************

Man, it's like a dream come true. After a long and tough five years, she's finally mine - my wife, and she'll be mine forever. It hasn't been an easy journey, with all the challenges and tough moments that life threw my way. But through it all, she is officially mine now.

It feels damn amazing, let me tell you. I can't even put it into words. She's my everything, and knowing that we're now officially bound as husband and wife, well, it's the best feeling ever. I've waited for this moment for so long, and now that it's finally here, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. She's mine, and I'm never letting her go. She's my wife, my partner, my soulmate, and she'll always be mine.

I have to tell me ammi that I have fulfilled her last wish; I have married her niece, Maryam Chaudhary, now Mrs. Maryam Danish. As I look at Maryam sitting beside me on the back seat, I can't help but feel a sense of contentment. Bilal is focused on driving the car while Farhad sits comfortably in the passenger seat.

Meanwhile, Azaan, Ali and Haider are in another car, following us. Maryam sits silently, gazing out of the window since we got into the car. Taking a bold step, I reach for her hand and intertwine our fingers. To my surprise, she didn't pull away, giving me a glimmer of hope that she has finally accepted me.

Just then, Farhad reached over and turned on the radio, filling the car with the melodious tune of "Zara Zara behekta hai, mehekta hai, aaj toh mera tan badan mein pyaasa hu mujhe bharle apni baahon mein ~~~~". The song evoked a wave of emotions within me, causing me to choke on my saliva.

Maryam sitting nervously beside me, immediately let go of my hand as the song played on the radio. I could see the unease in her eyes as she fidgeted with her fingers, perhaps feeling awkward and uncomfortable with the romantic lyrics.

"Farhad, switch off the radio", I commanded him in a firm voice, annoyed by his reluctance. "But, yaar, bhai, the song is so good", he whined in response. "Just do as I say", I said my tone now laced with anger, until he finally relented and turned off the radio.

I could sense Maryam's awkwardness and discomfort, and I shook my head in frustration. I reached out to hold her hand again, but she resisted, pulling away from me. In a moment of frustration, I pinched her arm, causing her to let out a small yelp. The sudden sound made Bilal slam on the brakes, bringing the car to an abrupt halt.

Both Bilal and Farhad turned their heads to the back seat and looked at us with curiosity written all over their faces. "Car kyu roki?", I asked, raising my brow in confusion. Bilal cleared his throat awkwardly and mustered up with a small smile before replying, "Ahmm nothing".

Feeling a sense of urgency, I instructed Bilal to start the car as I glanced at my wristwatch. "I want to reach home in 5 minutes", I emphasized. Bilal nodded and started the car, the engine purring to life as we began our journey.

As we settled in the car, I couldn't help but notice Maryam's delicate hand resting near mine. I brought her hand closer, marvelling at how small and fragile it appeared next to mine. A smile crept onto my face as I compared the size difference between our hands, a small moment of intimacy shared between us.

I caught Maryam's gaze, her eyes caught mine for a brief moment before she quickly looked away. The sudden shift in her demeanor left me wondering about the thoughts swirling in her mind.

________________________________________

Allah hafiz 💕💕

🥀 I fell for you and I'm still falling🥀