CHAPTER 43

Danish Raza Mir
*****************

I texted Maryam, informing her that I'm on my way. I eagerly awaited her response as I glanced at my screen, to my dismay, there was no reply from her. I couldn't believe she had not responded. How dare she ignore my message! My beloved jaan deserved to be punished for her brat behavior.

She didn't reply to my message, my message, how dare she, I shouted while throwing the stuff in my room and yelled while pulling my hair. The frustration and anger boiled within me as I couldn't believe she would ignore me like that.

"Calm down Dansih, calm down", I mumbled, desperately trying to soothe my raging nerves in the midst of overwhelming anger. The room felt like it was closing in on me as I struggled to control my emotions swirling inside me. The silence of her non-response echoed in my mind, fueling the fire of my anger even more.

I released a deep breath, feeling the tension dissipate as I made my way outside of my room. As I stepped into the hallway, I immediately spotted, Azaan, Ali and Farhad standing outside my room, engaging in conversation.

The moment they caught sight of me, their voices trailed off and they exchanged awkward glances before offering me a smile. I arched an eyebrow at their sudden change in demeanor, silently questioning their behavior.

Farhad broke the silence with a friendly grin, saying, "kuch nahi bhai, Ali se treat maang rhe the. Chale chalte hai bhabhi intezaar kar rahi hongi aapka". His cheerful attitude never seemed to waver, even in the most challenging of times in our organization. I simply nodded, before turning to head downstairs.

I step downstairs, the wooden stairs creaking under my weight as I make my to the lower level of the house. As I reach the bottom, I see the maid, a middle-aged woman with a apron tied around her waist, diligently dusting the large window overlooking the garden. I don't even know her name.

I pause for a moment, watching her work before finally speaking up. "Go and clean the room", I instructed her in a firm tone, my voice echoing in the spacious hallway. Without waiting for a response, I turn on my heel and head towards the front door, my footsteps echoing on the marble floor.

As I stepped outside, the crisp morning air hits me, the scent of dew and freshly cut grass filling my nostrils. I make my way towards the sleek black car parked in the driveway, the morning sun glinting off it's polished exterior. I slide into the driver's seat, the leather cool against my skin as I settled in.

Just then, I see Ali, Azaan and Farhad approaching, their laughter ringing out As they playfully shove each other for the passenger seat. Ali, always the troublemaker, stick his tongue out at Farhad before closing the car door with a toothy grin.

I shoot Ali a stern look, my brow furrowed in disapproval at his antics. He quickly mumbles a half-hearted apology, sensing my irritation. Iam in no mood for their childish games today, my mind preoccupied with more pressing matters.

With a determined resolve, I start the car and rev the engine, the powerful roar of the motor filling the air. I grip the steering wheel tightly, my knuckles turning white as I accelerate down the driveway, the wind whipping through my hair. Today, I will make Maryam mine, even if it means using force.

________________________________________

Allah hafiz 💕💕

🥀Thinking of you. Dreaming of us🥀