CHAPTER 55

Danish Raza Mir
******************

I'm feeling on top of the world right now - it's an amazing feeling that I've been dreaming of for so long. I've been waiting for this moment for the past five years, envisioning her in my home, in my room, in my bed and finally in my arms. And now, I finally have her. It just goes to show that I always get what I want.

She is not only my wife, she is my everything, my possession, my love, my reason for living. I feel a sense of contentment knowing that she is mine, that she belongs to me. But deep down, I can't shake the feeling that she is hiding something from me.

It's as if she is pretending to be happy, pretending to be normal, ever since she walked through the door just two hours ago. I'm consumed by thoughts of her, obsessed with unraveling the mystery of her true feelings.

She hates me, but I know she can't leave me. I wanted to consummate this marriage today, so that she can't leave me, but I know she isn't ready for that. Therefore, I have to wait until she is ready to take that step. I understand that rushing her into something she's not prepared for would only push her further away. So, I will be patient and give her the time she needs to feel comfortable and ready to move forward with our marriage.

I lay there, my mind consumed with thoughts of how to win her over and consummate our marriage today. The urgency of getting her pregnant weighed heavily on my mind. As I contemplated the next steps, I was startled by the sound of the closet door opening.

She emerged from the darkness, her eyes red and swollen from crying. She was dressed in a white salwar kameez and dupatta, looking ethereal yet somber. My heart ached at the sight of her tears, and I couldn't help but wonder why she was crying.

"What's wrong?", I asked as I stood up from the bed and started to walk towards her. She stood there, tears escaping from her eyes.

"Nothing", she whispered, wiping away her tears. Her eyes were red from crying and cheeks looked puffy. Which made her look even more cute. But I wanted to know the reason behind her tears.

"I want to know the reason behind your tears", I said as I held her hand and we both walked towards the bed. I made her sit on the bed and I knelt down in front of her.

"It's nothing", she said, backing away from me. This sudden change in her demeanor confused me. She was okay just a few minutes ago. What happened to her now?

"Why are you crying?", I asked in a angry tone now, feeling frustrated by her stubborn behavior. I just couldn't understand why she couldn't simply tell me what was wrong.

As I confronted her, she suddenly pushed me away, causing me to stumble to my knees. I couldn't believe her bratty behavior as she moved to the left side of the bed and lay down.

Determined to get to the bottom of her tears, I stood up walked towards her, pulling her by her arm and hovering over her. With a firm grip on her hands, I demanded, "Tell me why are you crying right now. You will regret not telling me", the intensity in my voice matched the intensity in my eyes as I held her hands above her head, waiting for her to open up.

_______________________________________

Allah hafiz 💕💕

🥀Broken crayons, still colours🥀