CHAPTER 10

Maryam Chaudhary
*********************

"Yaar mimi, please chal na abhi toh sirf 6:00 hi baj rhe h", Amna pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Ammi, won't agree", I said with a sigh.

She never listens. God give me the strength to put up with this stubborn girl.

"I will take permission from khala", She said getting up from the bed.

"Yes, go get permission. Or else don't come back", I said.

Before living the room, she kicked my butt.

"Chudail aurat", I shouted rubbing my butt.

As soon as amna left my room, I sat straight on the bed and my eyes went to my phone. I picked it up and opened the reading app, and saw my favorite story had been updated by the author.

As i saw the update, I started jumping on my bed and shouted "thank you author"! Then I sat laughing at my own behaviour.

I started reading the story, "I know I made a mistake, but give me this last chance", zaarib said crying while resting his head in Laila's lap", oh no my zaarib is crying, my heart aches to see him cry.

Laila is right here, he just can't go and beat every man that comes to talk to her in the class.

"I'm sorry laila, I can't help it. I hate it when other boys talk to you", he said, looking at her.

"Just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean you can beat the shit out of them. And don't talk to me, Zaarib. They are going to expel you from the college this time", she said sternly.

"I don't care about college, just eat your lunch, please jaan", he pleaded the way he says jaan to her, oh god, why am i blushing?.

"Bitch, stop blushing, he isn't calling you jaan", said Amna snatching the phone from my hand.

"What the hell, Amna? Give me my phone back. I have to complete the chapter", I shouted as I got up from the bed.

Oh zaarib, baby don't worry. I'm going to pray for you so that laila will give you a chance I said to myself.

"Khala gave me the permission, and if you want your back, get ready", she said hiding my phone on her back.

"No, Amna please. I want to complete the chapter", I said whining like a kid.

"I will throw your phone out of the window", she said, going towards the window.

"Nooo!" I shouted, placing my hand on my heart. "I'll get ready", I said, and moved towards my wardrobe to change.

I took out a pair of blue jeans and black kurti and changed. This girl will never let me read the story properly I mumble while stepping out of the wardrobe.

"Done, with your sajna sawarna?", asked Amna, placing her hand on her hip.

"Give me back my phone, amna!", I said while putting my hair in a ponytail.

"I won't give you the phone right now, I'll give it to you after we come back from having gol gappe", she said and ran out the room.

"Amna, if my phone falls while you are running, you're in big trouble ", I warned as I chase after her.

Even after hearing my warning, she started running down the stairs, smiling and showing my phone.

"Agar dono ka khelna hogaya ho toh yaha aao", we stood still as we heard ammi's voice from the living room.

"Ji, we both said make our way towards living room.

"Tumhara dupatta kaha h maryam", ammi asked removing her specs.