CHAPTER 2

Maryam Chaudhary
*********************

"And that's it for today class don't forget to submit your assignments tomorrow.. dismissed" sir Abrar said as the students packed their books and went out.

"Yaar Maryam, pata nhi woh koun tha? Aise ghur raha tha jaise hum ne uski property humare naam karli ho" said Amna coming out of the class room.

"Haan, but those beautiful green eyes,
They are very rare and I heard they are often associated with mystery", she replied day dreaming about those exquisite eyes.

"You might find them beautiful, but his eyes seem poisonous to me, mujhe toh zehreeli lagi", she said looking at me while rolling her eyes.

"You're so jealous, replied huma teasingly. And don't say that if beauty had a color, it would be the green of his eyes" said Maryam remembering his eyes.

"Nigaahon se qatal kar de
Na ho takleef dono ko,
Tujhe khanjar uththane ki
Mujhe gardan jhukane ki,,,,
Shukriya shukriya" she said while sticking her tongue out at her dumb friend.

"Hey! Maryam, tu ab mere bhai ko dhoka degi us beauty ke liye" asked amna glaring at her confused friend.

"Dhoka main kais- Just as she was about to ask her, what kind of betrayal her mobile started ringing.

"Assalamualaikum gudiya, it will be a little late today, will you go home with Amna"? her father asked.

"Ji baba, I will ask her" Maryam looked at her friend.

"Amna! listen, baba was saying ke aaj unhe late hojayega mujhe pick karne me, kya tu mujhe ghar drop karegi? asked maryam raising her eyebrows.

"No maryam, sorry, I have to take mom to the hospital, she has an appointment today at 4:30" replied Amna sadly.

"Ok Amna no problem" said maryam.

"Kya hua gudiya, Kya kaha Amna ne? asked her father.

"Aaj main manage karlungi baba, you don't worry, do your work, Allah hafiz" saying this she ended the call.

"Okay see you tomorrow", saying this both the friends went on their way.

She walked out of the university gate, she was waiting for the rickshaw, watching reels on her mobile.

Maryam was busy in her mobile, she did not see that a car was standing infront of her, honking to get her attention.

"Excuse me miss," the man sitting in the car called out to Maryam .

"Ji", maryam said as she walked towards the car.

"Ma'am, if you don't mind, we can drop you to your home," said the man sitting on the passenger seat.

"No, thank you very much, I will leave, you don't need to worry" Maryam said while looking here and there.

"We are going same way, miss. If you want, I can drop you to your house", said the man while looking back in his car.

"Please miss, I insist please miss", he said requesting.

Is he going to kidnap me, as they show in the crime series, and then call baba for ransom, he will torture me till baba give them the money they demand. What if he will kill me? No i don't want to die? I haven't even finished reading my favorite story yet.

I moved away from the car saying no. I couldn't understand why someone would suddenly come and offer me to drop home. If mama came to know that I had come with a stranger, she would throw me out of the house.

Thinking that i will go home and take money from ammi and give it to the rickshaw puller, I sat in the rickshaw and went to my home from there.

Little did she know that this meeting here would change her life forever.

_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment

Allah hafiz 💕💕