CHAPTER 21

Khalid Chaudhary
*******************

"Sir we have to leave", said a man entering our home. I looked up from the couch, confused at what he was talking about.

"Who are you and why do we need to leave?", I asked, walking towards him.

"My name is Haider, sir. It's important and we need to leave", he replied, his tone sympathetic. I could sense a sense of urgency in his voice, causing my heart to beat faster.

"What's the reason? If you're not going to tell me, then feel free to leave", I said, gesturing towards the main door.

"Its about Maryam", he said, and my heart stopped. My daughter's name ringing in my ears, I felt a sense of anxiety and fear.

"What about her?", I asked, my voice trembling.

"Sir, she's been shot", he replied. My mind couldn't process this information. My daughter, shot? It couldn't be true.

"Are you out of your mind? What are you saying?", asked Yasmine, making her way towards us, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, mam. She's in ICU and has lost lots of blood", he said, just as his phone started ringing.

"Excuse me", he said, stepping away to answer the call. I turned to face Yasmine, her eyes wide with shock and tears falling freely.

"He is lying, Khalid. Maryam is fine. She called us an hour ago, saying she was coming home", she said, crying.

"Sir, we need to leave", Haider, said and I nodded, taking Yasmine's hand. We left our home, both of us feeling scared and uncertain.

***********

Yasmine Chaudhary
********************

As I sit in the car, the memories flood my mind like a powerful wave. The moment I held my precious gudiya for the first time, she was so small and so adorable. But she was a fighter from the start, being born prematurely in the 7th month due to some complications.

The doctor had given us a heart breaking news that I can't conceive again. I was so heart broken, but i started living my life watching my gudiya. And I was grateful because I had my gudiya, with me.

But now, hearing that she has been shot, a sharp pain pierces through my heart. It feels like a part of me is bleeding and iam helpless. If anything happens to her, I will not be able to live. She is my world, my everything.

Oh Allah, please keep my daughter safe. I cannot bear the thought of losing her. My heart aches at the mere thought of her being in danger. I pray to Allah, the protector, to watch over my gudiya and keep her safe.

"Ya Allah I beg you, keep my Maryam safe. You are the most merciful and compassionate one, so I ask for your infinite mercy to be bestowed upon your humble servant.

My heart is filled with worry and fear for her safety, Ya Allah I pray that you protect her from all harm and danger. I trust you that you will watch over her. Oh Allah, please mercy on us, your devoted servants, and keep my daughter safe. I cannot bear the thought of anything happening to her, she is my world. With every breathing I take, I pray for her well-being. My Allah please grant my plea and protect my daughter from all harm. I put my trust in you, the most merciful and benevolent one. Keep my daughter safe, Oh Allah, let her always be surrounded by love and protection", These words were spoken with a trembling voice, as a mother poured her heart out to the almighty, seeking his grace and blessings for her precious daughter's safety.

"Use kuch nhi hoga Yasmine", Khalid mumble giving my hand a squeeze.

Inshallah nothing will happen to her, I thought and closed my eyes while keeping her in my prayers.

________________________________________

Assalamualaikum, hope y'all are doing great??

Please do comment guy's not only voting 😔😔

Iss not so good author ko apni duaon mein yaad rakhna 🤗🤗

Have a nice day 😘😘

Allah hafiz 💕💕