CHAPTER 9

Danish Raza Mir
******************

Who was he and why was he at her house? What was in the cover, and why did he laugh while giving it to her? If I see him near her again, he won't be able to see the next sunrise.

"Haider, I want every detail about the man who was at her house last night", I said, looking at Haider.

"Ok, boss", he said, and then left my cabin.

I was never the type of man to get jealous or to chase after woman. I was busy with my mafia life and leading my organisation for the past nine years. I'm the king of underworld, I love money and power.

I have been leading 'THE MIR' organization for nine years. I enjoy the control, I have over people and how they fear me.

In my nine years in this business, I have never lost, and I want to keep it that way. This time, I want my darling by my side, and I would do anything to have her by my side. If I want to enter her life, I have to play the cards correctly I smirk at my thoughts.

"Raza bhai", a knock on the door distracted me from my thoughts.

"Come in", I said as I removed my tuxedo and hung it over my chair and rolled up my sleeves.

When haider entered my cabin, I looked at him and then took my seat. He provided me with details about the man I had asked for.

*****
Name: Irfan Faruq
Age:26
Parents: Sadia Faruq, Amjad Faruq
Siblings: Zoya married, Amna Faruq
Working: Working in "Mir Enterprises" Past 2 years.

*****

"Mir Enterprises", I asked, raising my brow at Haider.

"Haan, mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chala", said Haider with a chuckle.

"Well, it's interesting", I said, closing the detailsfile and continuing, "But what was he doing at her home?", I question Haider.

"Umm, he was picking up his sister, Amna, who is Maryam bhabhi's friend", he said.

"In which department does he work?", I ask Haider.

"Finance department", he said as his phone started ringing with my favourite ringtone but I'll never say him that.

"And bhai, I forgot to tell you something. Mr Chaudhary is here in the lobby and wants to meet you", he said.

"What are you waiting for? Let him in ", I said, a smirk appeared on my face thinking about meeting my father-in-law.

"Mubarak ho bhai", he said winking at me.

"Thank you", I said with a smile, I couldn't help but feel proud that my plan was working chale sasur ji milte hai.

I see him leaving my cabin, so I make my way to my chair and make myself comfortable, waiting for Chaudhary saab.

I heard a knock on my cabin and thought, "here he is", as I cleared my throat and said come in

"Assalamualaikum", he said as he entered my cabin.

"Walaikumasalam, take a sit, Mr Chaudhary", I said, showing him the seat.

"Thank you", he said, making himself comfortable in the chair.

"How can I help you?", I asked, looking at him.

"I want you to stop the construction of the hotel", he said, making me laugh at his statement.

"And, why do you think I would do anything you say, Chaudhary saab?", I questioned, raising my brow.

"Why do you even want to construct a hotel in the place of an orphanage? The kids will be left homeless", he said sympathetically.

"As a businessman, Mr Chaudhary, I have to keep my emotions in check and prioritize profit", I said sternly.

"How can you say that Mr.Mir have some sympathy towards the kids, who have only have an orphanage to call home? Please think about it again", he requested.

"I'm sorry, Mr Chaudhary, I can't help you", I said, shaking my head as I looked at him.

"Kisi ki baddua na le, Mir saab", he said with a sad smile.

"Sorry, but main kisi baddua waddua mein believe nahi karta hu Mr Chaudhary", I replied.

How dare he say kisi ki baddua na le, kisi ki itni himmat h ke mujhe Danish Raza Mir ko baddua de.

"Mr Chaudhary, Iam sorry to say this, but you are wasting my time", I said, looking at my wristwatch.

"How can you be so heartless, you bastard? Leave the orphanage and construct your hotel somewhere else", he shouted, throwing my files.

"Calm down Mr Chaudhary you are making fun of yourself by throwing stuff, I bought the orphanage land and I can do anything there. You are no one to decide what I have to do with my property", I said controlling my anger.

"Sir, the meeting starts in 2 minutes", said my personal assistant, knocking on the door.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I have a meeting to attend", I said, giving him a smile. However, he stood there glaring omission.

"Also, make sure to keep the files in their proper place before leaving", I said as I left my cabin and headed towards the meeting room.

I will make him so helpless that he will eventually agree to my condition. I smirk at my own thoughts.

________________________________________

🥀I would cross oceans and climb mountain's just to be near you",
~~Danish Raza Mir🥀

Sorry for the mistakes, hope you guys are enjoying the story??

Allah hafiz 💕💕