CHAPTER 58

Danish Raza Mir
******************

I stood up from the couch and forcefully held her hand as we made our way towards the dungeon.

"Danish please, one last time, I will not disobey you again", she cried, desperately trying to break free from my tight grip. But her pleas fell on deaf ears as I continued to walk even faster towards the dungeon.

"Please, please, main aap se phir kabhi nahi kahungi ke mujhe baba ke pass jana hai. Don't lock me in the dungeon, please Danish", she sobbed, clinging to me tightly. Her embrace made my heart race, but I knew I couldn't give in to her manipulative tactics.

"Aakhri dafa mujhe maaf karde", she whimpered, resting her head on my chest and staining my shirt with her tears. As much as I enjoyed having her close to me, I had to remain strong and follow through with the punishment she deserved.

"I have to teach you a lesson", I growled, my anger simmering beneath the surface.

"You need to learn that disobedience will not be tolerated", with a firm resolve, I led her into the dungeon.

"Mujhe andhere se darr lagta hai Danish, please". Maryam said, holding my hand tightly as we entered the dark dungeon. The room reeked of blood and urine, a result of the fear that caused those brought here to loose control of their bodily functions before meeting a painful death at my hands.

"Andhere se darr lagta hai meri jaan ko", I asked pecking her lips softly. She nodded, gripping my shirt tightly, a child like vulnerability in her eyes that I found endearing.

"But you should have thought about this before disobeying me", I said, pulling her hair and drawing her closer. She cried, pleading for me to stop. I gaze her with a smile, enjoying her submission.

"Please it's hurting, leave my hair", she whimpered. I leaned in, savoring her fear, and helplessness. This side of her, clinging and vulnerable, became my favorite.

I leaned in gazing at her lips and biting mine, as she looked at me with tears streaming down her face. I gently held her face in my hands, wiping away her tears.

"Stop crying", I said softly, as I brought our foreheads together. Her hiccups and sobs echoed through the dungeon, fueling my anger.

"Stop fucking crying", I shouted, my frustration boiling over. I smashed my lips onto her forcefully, kissing her with a mix of anger and punishment for disobeying me. I moved my lips against her quickly, denying her any pleasure from the kiss.

The intensity of my emotions was evident in the way I kissed her, channelling my anger into each movement. The kiss was a punishment, a reminder of her wrongdoing that left her breathless and trembling.

As I ran my tongue through her lower lip, I was silently seeking permission to enter her mouth. However, she kept her lips tightly sealed, denying me access. Determined I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. With a sudden motion, I pressed my lips against hers once more, initiating another passionate kiss.

Once again, I attempted to run my tongue along her lower lip, only to be met with resistance. Frustrated, I pinched her waist, causing her gasp in surprise. Seizing the opportunity, I finally managed to slip my tongue into her mouth.

Our kiss intensified, becoming more fervent and primal. I explore every corner of her mouth with my tongue, savoring the taste of her. In a final act of passion, I gently sucked her tongue, deepening our connection in that moment of raw desire.

The intensity of our kiss was undeniable, a display of unspoken longing and desire that left us both breathless and lost in the moment.

_______________________________________

Allah hafiz 💕💕

🥀A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time 🥀