Chapter 002

As imagined by the human race, the foxes were intelligent and cunning, with many beauties. The most famous of whom is Cang Yu, the Great Elder of Tianhu Clan.

Yingshui is very long, flowing out from the mountains where the bush birds live, through the territory of Tianhu before finally converging to Yize, which were the territory of the red turtles. Most of the red turtles keep to themselves and won't disturb their neighbors for no reason. However, this year's early spring has brought a lot of small fish. The newborns don't listen to the advice of the old monsters, full of curiosity about the world. Taking advantage of their petite figures, they swim around unscrupulously, entering Yingshui and witnessing the scenery unaccessible from Yize.

Qingqiu seemed to be immersed spring all year round, perhaps because the fox clan was accustomed to mimicking the world of mortals. Not only do the sky foxes appear frequently in human stories, but their own habits are also very similar to the human clan's. They've abandoned caves to build houses and even carefully manicure plants. There were many flowers and vegetation, and there's a feast every full moon night, it's always more lively than other places.

The little red turtles swam to the fairyland and quietly poked their heads out.

The scenery on the ground is completely different from that in the water.

A bright moon, like a ball of frost and snow, splashed silver waves all over the ground through the gaps between the ancient trees, forming a quiet and cold stream. The spring rushed over the rockbeds, reflecting the orchids, bamboos, flowers and grass. The moonlight shook with the waves, and the clouds and mist looked long and bright. After entering, the little red turtles opened their eyes, which had only been doing for around for a few days. They were stunned and didn't know where they were.

Every detail of this place shows its deliberate refinement. It's certainly not deserted. The sky fox sitting on the swing made of green vines, has nine long, big and white tails. He seemed to be taking a nap, with his face facing down. The flowers weren't as delicate as hw. Despite his sickly demeanor, the fox made the flowers look bleak with his brilliance.

It's just a pity, it's a pity for the face as cold and lonely as ice and snow, unstained by the wind and moon, beyond the world of mortals, but rather like a jade statue carved by a skilled craftsman. The mist provided light at night, and silver hair flowed like a waterfall like snow waves rushing down from the mountains from time to time, making the fox look like a fairy among gods.

The children were born with a human face and a fish body, they knew that they were neither beautiful or ugly. The little heads shrank into the water, looking at each other, and couldn't help spitting out a few bubbles, for fear of disturbing this beautiful dream.

Cang Yu was not dreaming, he was just thinking.

Although there happen to be a sudden attack by the Chongming Bird, generally speaking, Qingqiu was still a very comfortable place to retire. This environment cultivates character, and the demon clans have a long lifespan. It's not shameful to waste time, let alone Cang Yu, a person who's thinking about his future very seriously... really.

Chun Ge was busy most of the time, but no matter how busy she was, she'll always come to Cang Yu to chat. The main reason was probably that most of the little monsters in the Fox tribe only think about eating and playing, and there's only a few with normal IQ. She'll be upset just looking at them, so the scope of who to chat with quickly narrowed down to Cang Yu, this fox.

She had just been to Yize, where she picked up a few golden snakes with more bravado than sense and tied them to her waist. She held one in her hand biting the snake's head like it was a skewer, not for fun, but to vent her anger. The snake was dead, but its body was still moving. It twitched and wrapped around her wrist. Chun Ge didn't care much about the force, so she flicked it away, licking the snake blood exposed on her lips, and moving towards Cang Yu stinking of fish. She blinked and asked him: "Do you want to eat?"

Cang Yu sighed quietly, shook his head and declined Chun Ge's kindness. He didn't dare to speak, for fear that he would vomit immediately when he opened his mouth.

Damn it! The matriarch drinks blood all day, how will she lead the fox clan from their primitive state to become a well-off society?

In fact, Qingqiu wasn't that backward. Some people like eating cooked food, and naturally there's also people who like to eat raw food according to their nature. It's purely a matter of taste preference. Chun Ge also likes to eat cooked food, but she was just eating snacks at the moment and didn't want to go through so much trouble. Cang Yu watched her take one bite after another, before sucking the snake's tail into her mouth, showing a satisfied and satiated expression. Finally, he became completely numb.

"You didn't like it very much here before."

Originally, Chun Ge wanted to say something bad to Cang Yu about the two other tribes not helping, but thinking that Cang Yu didn't know anything now, she curled her lips and said, "Before you got your amnesia, you always liked saying a lot of nonsense. To be honest, I'm still not used to you being like this."

"Oh?" Cang Yu asked her, "What did I say?"

Chun Ge suddenly became energetic, but as always it was went in one ear and out the other. After thinking about it, she replied in a low voice: "Probably... just some... um... me being arrogant and- lewd? Not seeking advancement or something like that." She thought about it hesitantly, nodded and said, "That's pretty much it. By the way, why are you always in a daze these two days, what are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about the future," Cang Yu sighed and made a quotation mark gesture with his hand, "Should I take the cuckold 'palace fight' route, or take the farming route. "

Chun Ge was a little confused. She also imitated Cang Yu and did some quotation marks. She frowned and said, "Are you imitating a little rabbit? Do you want to be a cuckold? What's farming?" Cang Yu opened her lips and became silent for three seconds

Cang Yu looked at Chun Ge's curious eyes and waited until she finally closed her mouth: "With your IQ, it's difficult for me to explain clearly to you," Chun Ge didn't refute this point, although she didn't know what IQ was. She still roughly understood the meaning and sighed: "The principles of human beings are so difficult to learn. It's completely different from us foxes. Why, do you think humans are so bored that they make so many rules just for themselves to learn? It's a good thing that you still remember clearly even though you're suffering amnesiac."

Obviously, Chun Ge attributed all the things Cang Yu said to not understanding humans.

Cang Yu didn't bother to correct her, but fell into melancholy.

Unlike many time-travelers, although Cang Yu lost his memory, he knows exactly what kind of world he's come to. It's like traveling through history and bringing a general history book with him. It's a through and through chest code.

This world wasn't too big or too small. It's enough for a half-demon fox girl to go to nine layers of both heavens and hell. The problem lies here. Someone usually travels through heaven and earth to create hegemony. Now he's traveled through time and space into a love story. Let's not say whether it's even possible to achieve hegemony, but if it's successful, there's a high probability that he'll just be cannon fodder for someone else's love.

Just like every trembling old imperial physician in every palace, it is not an iron rice bowl, it's a profession that relies on love to generate electricity.

Besides, the boss of the Fox Clan is Chun Ge. Regardless of her stupidity, if there's no conflict of interest, it's probably impossible to use the Fox Clan as a family fortune; if it weren't for the Fox Clan, his position would be much more chaotic now, Cang Yu is still a big boss. If he rashly ran out of Qingqiu, it'd probably take not even half an hour before other monsters discovered a problem, he'd definitely be caught and eaten.

Cang Yu turned around and stared at Chun Ge for a while, who had started to eat her second golden snake. He thought for a moment and came up with an idea.

It's impossible to achieve imperial hegemony, but there's still some hope for a stable life as a Great Elder.

As for his accomplices... Chun Ge was at best, a fox who likes unusual snacks, but is still trustworthy.

At least they can still coexist peacefully!