Chapter 010

"Great Elder."

Rong Dan called softly, not like a fox, but like a kitten.

Why doesn't she leave?

Although Cang Yu wanted to make a big deal, he didn't know that Chun Ge had already turned the double act into a stand-up comedy. He was thinking about how to quietly make Rong Dan feel guilty, but it was obvious that this wasn't the right time.

What's more, he changed jobs halfway after getting the script of the affectionate male lead. It was inevitable that he wasn't proficient in this business. It'd definitely be a mistake to ignore it, so he had to use his patience and get up to see her again.

This patient is forcing himself so hard, and he also wanted to ask the heroine to remember this affection. It's best if her shame can comes online, otherwise if she delays again and Chun Ge scolds her for being shameless, he'll be in trouble if she still can't pin the guilt.

That doesn’t mean that the scolding was in vain!

In the original work, the heroine didn't think there was anything wrong with her cheating with the Dragon God. Although she knew it was wrong, she never thought of herself and the elder as husband and wife. How can someone who can live such a long life and have a harem be so thin-skinned? She was able to escape the criticism of others, so Rong Dan was quite calm at the time. She even embarrassed Chun Ge. Not to mention guilty, she wasn't embarrassed at all.

"I forgot."

Cang Yu's expression wasn't very good. No matter how lively his heart was, this body had been seriously injured by the Chongming Bird, and his expression inevitably showed a bit of tiredness and looking like a sick person. He raised his head and glanced at Rong Dan, saying slowly: "You did a good job. If you're tired, then find the  Great Witch. There isn't much my house. You've just moved out and the house is empty. If there is anything you need, use it. Feel free to take it, you can also take the books you haven't finished reading before, I will give them to you."

Rong Dan lowered her head in a submissive manner: "I don't want these."

"Then what do you want?"

Cang Yu thought she was still wary of him, so he was thinking when he suddenly felt that something bad had happened. To be honest, if Rong Dan makes up her mind to be shameless, then he really can't do anything to this girl. The cheater had been divorced, and the real victim has passed away. He wasn't so angry about this cuckold, but punishment was another thing entirely. He holds a grudge, but revenge must be justified.

She deserves a few scoldings and a total loss of reputation.

But if someone cheats on you and you plan to chop them to death, what's the difference between you and a lunatic? Is this appropriate?

Besides, the family background of the male lead was so impressive that the drama would be able to drag on for eons. Did they, little fishes and shrimps, really seek death so badly?

Why can't you be a man? But isn't revenge simple? If you can't beat him, just spread rumors that he can't do it.

At ease; leisurely!

But if Rong Dan's a man... then this book...

Cang Yu shuddered and shivered subconsciously. Rong Dan didn't know what came over him, but just thought that he was afraid of the cold, so she helped pull up the quilt and said softly: "The great elder is not in good health, it's better to rest more."

"What do you want?" Cang Yu asked her in a low voice, "You don't have to be afraid, I have no other intentions."

Cang Yu has never been in love, so he doesn't know how to coax someone. He had no choice but to learn a few words from the TV, and then silently comfort himself that this isn't being a bootlicker. Ordinary people will get a thank you for helping, this is just like calling an ambulance for help. One thing is like the other, just take it as a sincere thank you.

"I..." Rong Dan smiled bitterly, then turned away and said, "By coincidence, I read a volume of "Qingxin Jue" before, but I haven't finished it yet. If the Great Elder is willing, please give me that book."

"But I'm afraid your place hasn't been cleaned up yet. I don't need anyone here. You can go back and do your work."

Cang Yu was afraid that she wouldn't accept the gift. As the saying goes, being short-handed and soft-spoken, as long as you accept the gift, you'll be rewarded. Write down the benefits, and then pretend to say a few words sincerely. Rong Dan was a typical person who would break than bend, but could be softly appealed to. If you treat her badly, she won't treat you well. If you treat her well, she can at least remember a few deeds. Rong Dan just needs to remember some thing, then no matter how much Chun Ge scolded her, it'll be overwritten!

This was a very tactful eviction.

Rong Dan stared at Cang Yu's face quietly and thought to herself: In the past six months, I've never taken a good look at him. I don't blame him or hate him in my heart, but I've never really seen what he did for me. It's like I'm blind and I just think it's all because of my father's kindness. He spoke for me, he looked after me, yes, even though he has a cold temperament. I never really wanted to understand him.

I don't love him, and he clearly knows it, but he still treats me sincerely.

Rong Dan took out the book, flipping through two pages, and seeing the written annotations when she saw many unclear points. Thinking of the cool and cold appearance of the Great Elder in the past, tears rolled out of her eyes and fell on the pages of the book. The ink stained, she hurriedly reached out to wipe it, but she couldn't stop it. Instead, she scratched the page and the handwriting became increasingly blurred.

Just like the marriage between them, it's difficult to recover now that it's done.

...

Cang Yu woke up for the second time, and there was already a moon above the sky.

Chi Shuishui lay quietly beside his bed, like a ghost coming to haunt in the middle of the night. He showed two rows of snow-white teeth, and asked in a sinister and sad voice: "Cang Yu Yu, do you want to take a sip of fresh and warm food? It's Bird's blood."

Cang Yu, who was barely awake, almost had a heart attack. It took him a while to see clearly with some moonlight that the person lying beside the bed really was Chi Shuishui, he finally swallowed the heart that had jumped to his throat back to his chest. He was so frightened that even his voice sounded weaker by three points: "Chi Shuishui? What are you doing here?"

"You just ate some fruit today, and the Great Witch pushed me away in a hurry. You couldn't even eat the rabbit I got you, so I thought that you must be really thirsting to have a mouthful of fresh and warm bird blood in the middle of the night!" Chi Shuishui's eyes were shining. He was used to running around, day and night. When he returned to Qingqiu, he had already caused a lot of trouble for the foxes. They complained to the matriarch, but Chun Ge had only one method of rectification: beating. Violent beating, a beating from night to dawn.

Violence doesn't solve the problem, but it can deflect it.

Chi Shuishi immediately set his sights on Cang Yu. The elder would definitely not bring himself down to complaining to the clan leader, and now that he's seriously injured, he'd definitely not be able to defeat him. Wouldn't that be... wonderful!

But he's not really hateful to play tricks on a sick person, he still found something good.

"You..."

Cang Yu watched him take out a huge turtle dove from the skin bag that seemed to be able to hide anything... Guan Guan. He remembered that this kind of bird was very delicious according to the records, and he couldn't help but taste it in his mouth. He was sweating and subconsciously wanted to nod, unexpectedly the Guanguan, which finally saw the light, flapped its wings crazily. It didn't have that many feathers to begin with, but with such big movements, many of them fell down one after another, it then opened its mouth—

"You're a penniless, heartless thief!"

"Stealing from everyone and everyone's mother!"

"Fuck you, garbage man!"

"You stinky idiot!"

There's a bird from Qingqiu, it's shaped like a dove, its sounds like a 'ho', its name is Guan Guan, not to be confused with another bird.

What a song for the ears!