Chapter 032

When facing something new, you must form a team. At best, get a companion to collect your corpse. At worst, if you encounter a big monster, at least there'll be someone who runs slower than you.

Cang Yu had almost no choice but to decide on the mysterious solution. He couldn't take Qian Niang to practice together in the Fire Spirit Earthline. This giant snake, who hadn't yet succeeded in turning human, might've not noticed that he was elementary when he first started practicing. Qian Niang who was tough on the outside and soft on the inside was immediately discarded—it wasn't that Cang Yu wanted to doubt Qian Niang's nature, but that he really didn't feel that his relationship with Qian Niang was good enough to trust each other like that.

The young, weak, and pitiful cub Xuan Jie soon became a good target.

First, Xuan Jie is too young to realize that Cang Yu is a new monster who can only use spiritual power and wasn't proficient in using it; Secondly, Xuan Jie's combat power is strong enough to solve the problem of Cang Yu meeting enemies too strong to overwhelm directly.

No matter how he thought about it, Xuan Jie is the best teammate choice.

Sure enough, God still blesses kindhearted people. You get less luck some places and more luck some places.

Before preparing to take Xuan Jie to the Fire Spirit Earthline again, Cang Yu carefully inspected Xuan Jie's daily courses.

First was the martial arts class. Chi Shuishui would lead a group of cubs to play hide-and-seek to catch a rabbit as big as a dog. Fortunately, there were enough fox cubs to keep an eye on every hole. Not long after the rabbit came out, it was quickly bitten and bruised by the cub's. It finally died after its throat was brutally bitten by a little red fox.

Cang Yu really didn't realize that the little red fox was so violent. He was obviously very cute whenever he dropped by to beg for fruit.

During the whole process, Xuan Jie watched on top of a stone indifferently. It was hard to tell whether Xuan Jie had grown out of the stone or the stone had grown from Xuan Jie. He was a little listless during today's practice, maybe he couldn't find suitable prey. An unlucky rabbit ran past him and was slapped by him until it's head cracked, it was very miserable.

Literary classes were even simpler. There just might not be any ideological and moral education classes in Qingqiu. The old master was an old fox with a white beard, he taught very seriously. He can't tell the difference between humans and animals from half a meter away, and seemed to be half-deaf. Even with the class as noisy as a pot of boiling hot water, he could still teach without fail.

Cang Yu squinted his eyes and made an estimate. Except for the little white fox, the little red fox, and Xuan Jie, who was ready to give all the other little fox cubs a bite at any time, there was basically no one else paying attention in class.

Ah, maybe not Xuan Jie either.

It's hard to say how such a typical case of educational failure made Cang Yu feel. After all, no one can help the fact that the teacher is a crayfish (deaf and blind).

It's really not that Cang Yu is pushing the blame on the Master, but that the quality of the teaching is really poor.

He seriously doubted that if he continued to teach like this, it'll take years and months to learn how to transform. Can the monster's longevity be wasted just like this? If they can't learn from the humans next door, they'll lose right at the starting line.

After this one-day trip, Cang Yu no longer had any psychological burden on teaming up with Xuan Jie.

What messing around? It's not like he's learning any more from classes anyway!