Chapter 033

In fact, Xuan Jie's desire to go to the Fire Spirit Earthline isn't that surprising.

Cang Yu remembered that when he took Xuan Jie there for the first time, he showed quite a bit of fondness to it, but he never mentioned it after that, so Cang Yu thought he had a bit of a psychological shadow. Now these old things are brought up again, the perfect key to Cang Yu's plan. He nodded without even thinking, and responded calmly: "Throw this thing out, clean up the floor and I'll take you there tonight."

Half of the cat's body was thrown away with one swipe out, there was no telling which unlucky person it hit.

Not long after, the unlucky egg came to his door. With the stench of internal organs following his head, Chi Shuishui kicked open the fence with a stinky face and said angrily: "You bastard! Why did you leave without saying anything?!"

Qian Niang was standing on Xuan Jie's forehead, pecking his head and saying in a low voice: "Little Xuan Jie, please say something."

The two demons looked at each other, the scene was very embarrassing.

First, Chi Shuishui walked up, lifted up his hem and squatted down eye level, asking curiously: "What are you doing? Gritting your mouth?"

"Xuan Jie can talk," When Qian Niang saw Chi Shuishui she was filled with bitterness, "I don't know if this child slow, he hasn't said a word to me in who knows how many years. If he hadn't begged to enter the Fire Spirit Earthline with Cang Yu today, I wouldn't have been able to hear his voice till now. Chi Shuishui, what do you think? Is this normal? Hey— why do you stink so much!"

"Wow—" Chishui Shui marveled at first, then rolled his eyes and said, "I don't know which bastard bit one of those cats in half and threw it around, all the organs landed on my head. Once I find the bastard, I'll pull him out and hang him on a tree for three days and three nights!" Hearing this, Qian Niang's bird face twitched slightly. She pecked Xuan Jie's head guiltily, signaling for him to react, and said with a dry smile: "Yes... really?"

Xuan Jie had no reaction at all.

Seeing that something was wrong with her, Chi Shuishui asked suspiciously: "It couldn't be you, right?" He was still talking, and the two sharp teeth at the corners of his mouth were already exposed. He was just waited for Qian Niang to agree before he pounced on her and bit her.

Qian Niang said hurriedly: "I've been guarding the door every day, how can I have time to go and kill cats!"

"That's right..." Chi Shuishui thought for a while, then changed back to his original state, "You're so weak, you can't possibly kill a cat in one bite."

Qian Niang's face turned blue with anger.

Chi Shuishui bickered enough with Qian Niang, he squatted down and touched Xuan Jie happily, wondering: "Speaking of which, can Xuan Jie really speak? I've never heard him do it."

"It's true!" Qian Niang's attention was immediately diverted. She said angrily, "He suddenly ran back today and smashed through Cang Yu's door. Then, he told Cang Yu that he was going to the Fire Spirit Earthline. Cang Yu agreed."

Chi Shuishui tilted his head and thought for a moment, he felt that there seemed to be no problem, so he shrugged and sighed: "This guy is quite promising, he even dares to break down Cang Yu's door! He deserves to be my apprentice!"

"How can you react like thag!" Qian Niang was shocked.

"Then how else should I react?" Chi Shuishui asked curiously, "Since Cang Yu is with him, is there anyone else in Qingqiu who can pose a threat to them besides me?"