Chapter 036

The stars seem particularly bright tonight.

Cang Yu didn't care about the night view before going out, but before going out, Qian Niang asked him so he looked up at the starry sky while walking to the Fire Spirit Earthline.

In fact, Mr. Cang Yu could no longer remember whether the night sky in his hometown was as beautiful. Clusters of high-rise buildings gradually blurred into illusory fragments, like an illusion from another life. This is a bit cliché to say, but it had really been too long. It took him shorter to get used to the green forest than the steel city, and to these strange forces and chaotic gods more than science. Human adaptability was fully displayed at this moment.

When reminiscing memories, time always passes in a flash. The moon was high in the sky, Cang Yu was still sitting on the rock outside the Fire Spirit Earthline, lost in thought, enjoying this moment of tranquility. The night wind blew his long snow-white hair, yet he remained completely unaware.

The night was deep, a slender animal's shadow flashed out of the dark rocks. The shadow was stretched long before the moonlight. It was silent, even with the sound of the wind it seemed silent.

Cat-like civets lurked in the dark, staring at the Cang Yu in the distance with greed in their round eyes. Their habits were relatively free, and it's common for them to meet only after decades or even hundreds of years. They wouldn't have sneaked into Qingqiu without authorization, but the last time the clan members gathered, his only friend disappeared. He heard that he came to Qingqiu to hunt for beauties before disappearing. He knew that the his friend was probably dead, but still scoped out the situation with a glimmer of hope.

But this time he came to Qingqiu with some selfish motives.

The fox clan of Qingqiu was regarded as the most beautiful in the entire demon world. Regardless of humans or demons, beauty can fog the mind. It's not that the cat doesn't know that they and Qingqiu aren't in conflict with each other, it's just that they still want to try their luck.

As the saying goes, it's better to be early than to rush. The cat never expected that not long after entering the border of Qingqiu, he would hear little monsters complaining that the Fire Spirit Earthline was being occupied by a big monster and a small monster, and it was still a very beautiful monster.

It's almost like the heaven are helping him.

Besides complaining, the little demons were envious. After the three major clans of Qingqiu joined forces, their status has been unshakable. Many small demons who were casual cultivators struggle to survive, but those who seek refuge from the big demons usually do well. The big monster was very powerful, but rarely attacked the little demons. However, the little beast he brought with him was very ferocious, and would surely kill them if targeted.

The little monsters wanted to surrender to the big monster and receive his protection, but the big monster never agreed and just taught the mute monster every day.

If you can get under the wings of such a powerful big shot, there'll be nothing to worry about in the future.

The only worry was that they didn't know how to get the big demon to accept them.

In addition, the nature of gossip is certainly not lacking. Most of the monsters who go out alone are solitary. The big monster has a little monster with him. It looks like a fox but not a fox. It looks weird. It's natural to think that the original form of the big demon would also like this, so when talking about it, one cannot help but compare the appearance of the big demon with the most famous Cang Yu of the Fox Clan.

Most of these demons have seen the big monster, but few have seen Cang Yu.

The cat listened for a long time, and didn't hear anything about being strong or kind. He only heard about the beauty. He immediately trembled with excitement, inquired some more, and figured out the path to the Fire Spirit Earthline to rush off. It's been squatting here for a day, and waited for this big demon when the moon was at its peak.