Chapter 012

The Guan Guans weren't sleeping, they were staying up late digging on the ground looking for bugs to eat.

There were no lights on in the dark night, only the gentle moonlight fell on the ground. Hundreds of turtledove-like pigeons were quietly pecking at their one-third acre of land. The soil was so loose that even the roots of the trees on the side were clearly visible. The scene was incredibly weird, most of them were quiet, and occasionally a few of them would make sounds, which were just syllable noises, such as "Xi", "Pei", "Pu", and "Shuang".

This female Guan Guan is indeed unusual.

Cang Yu watched them working hard, and quietly said: "Chun Ge, when you stand here, don't you feel that the sky is three feet higher?"

"Ah?" Chun He looked up and said, "Isn't the ninth heaven always like that? Did you grow taller? Why are those people from the Heavenly Court finally thinking about moving? How do you know that the Moon God doesn't look more round today."

Who can understand the loneliness of having no one to answer your questions.

Cang Yu shook his head and said calmly: "That's all, you go and talk to the chief of the Guan Guan clan, I won't go."

He thought for a while, then took off the rope from the Guan Guan bird's beak. They were here to negotiate, not threaten, it'd be too rude and counterproductive.

Although the scene of holding a Guan Guan like a pheasant/chicken is already unsightly enough.

Chun Ge replied "oh," she felt that Cang Yu had changed a lot since his illness. Sometimes he seemed more cheerful and would smile, and sometimes he seemed strangely far away from them. But ever since that girl Rong Dan came, he seemed to have lost his soul and was always absent-minded. Now he doesn't mention Rong Dan much, he's looking out for Qingqiu like before, which is a good thing.

No wonder it's always written in the world of human beings that amnesia will bring about good things. It turns out that they weren't so unreasonable.

The clan leader of the Guan Guan was a very fat Guan Guan. His cry sounds very cute, like he's acting like a spoiled child. Cang Yu's line of sight was unobstructed, and when he saw that they were in the middle of a conversation, he looked around and found that there was a bird by the tree that shrank its body and seemed to have disappeared.

It was just that it was too dark and it had nothing to do with him, so he didn't care.

Cang Yu stood far away, watching Chun Ge talk for a long time before bringing back the dirty-mouthed Guan.

"No problem?"

"No problem," Chun Ge replied calmly, "They said that this bush bird is very good at cursing. No other bird in the tribe can curse people. Moreover, it's such a failure that it can only transform half of its body. They don’t want it anymore, but haven’t been able to find a demon who wants to eat her. Since the fox clan has taken her, it'll be given to the fox clan as a midnight snack.”

The female Guan Guan, who was abandoned by the bird clan, still looked fearless, with her head raised high.

Cang Yu felt a little pity after hearing this, asking her softly: "Are you alright?"

"If you don't eat me, won't I be fine?" The female Guan Guan said gloomily, "Anyway, I'm already 800 years old. I don’t want to stay with those mentally retarded people anymore. They just yell and scream every day without any pursuit. I’m not good at fighting, so I just yell and scold them and their mother day after day. They can't scold back even after putting up with me for so long, they deserve to be birdbrains!"