Chapter 037

"Cang Yu."

As soon as the visitor opened his mouth, Cang Yu recognized this completely unfamiliar face, and at the same time fell into the embarrassment of social death.

Xuan Jie calmly looked at the half-naked cat on the ground. His expression was not at all flustered, his breathing was even. He wasn't at all uneasy as a normal man should be. Considering his age, he might not even understand what's happening yet. He asked: "What is this?"

This big demon is actually Cang Yu? ? ?

The cat lay on the ground, confused.

Cang Yu looked at Xuan Jie's clean eyes and suddenly felt ashamed. He felt that he was an unscrupulous elder caught by a child watching an erotic movie. No matter whether the child was eight or eighteen years old, and even though this was not something he was doing willingly at all, what followed was a huge rage against the cat.

Undoubtedly an expression of anger.

There's nothing specific about the original form of the cub, after the transformation, it's talking a lot more. Xuan Jie has a face that looks a little heartless, but because he's too young, he looks too innocent, he could be called a youth or a teenager.

Cang Yu thought Xuan Jie was very handsome. In fact, Chi Shuishui was also very good-looking, but best he could be called pretty, still far from really handsome.

It's a pity that Xuan Jie looked too young now. Maybe in a few decades or even a few hundreds of years, by the time when he's tasted life and truly matured, no one will be able to resist his charm. But even so, Cang Yu looked at Xuan Jie's current appearance and could imagine how many demons would be heartbroken by this taciturn beast from today on.

"This is what you're going to learn today," Cang Yu spoke softly after a thought.

If Xuan Jie was still a child, Cang Yu wouldn't have such thoughts. Seeing that he was a young man now, he couldn't help but have some bad ideas about making fun of him.

Lei Mao looked at Cang Yu who was unmoved, and then at Xuan Jie who had just arrived here not long ago. One was a stunning beauty, and the other was a handsome and charming young man. Her heart was beating fast, she was afraid that of struck by thunder and lightning tomorrow from having such a wonderful blessing tonight.

Oh! Even if she could get only one of these two, so what if god decides to send down three lightning strike tomorrow!

"What to learn?"

Xuan Jie didn't ask Cang Yu how he knew he had finished his seclusion today. In his heart, Cang Yu knew everything and had his own reasons for everything he did. What's more, he learned something new every time from these lesson, so he didn't ask any more questions but instead looked at the cat curiously.

The monster had an aura similar to that of the cat-like creature he killed before. Xuan Jie twitched his nose slightly and smelled fragrant orchids. The soft and boneless body quickly fell into his arms.

Xuan Jie twisted the cat's neck in a flash and lifted her up effortlessly.

The cat was choked so hard that she couldn't breathe. She was horrified, she didn't even have a chance to react. Her desire to survive prompted her to turn her head to Cang Yu for help.

Just what was wrong with these two big monsters? What's wrong with spending a happy night with a warm and fragrant body? Why were either one or two of them either trying to kill or get away? Could it be that she's been among humans for a too long and doesn't understand the current trends of the demon world?