Chapter 008

Rong Dan is good at showing weakness due to her life experience, but it doesn't mean that she's a ruthless person. On the contrary, she is a passionate person, otherwise she wouldn't have had so many affairs.

Rong Dan has been in Qingqiu for more than half a year. Regardless of whether she likes it or not, the person she got along with the most was the Great Elder. She thought about it countless times in her mind. At some times, she felt that the Great Elder might've seen something different about her. At the other times, she felt that the matriarch was just talking nonsense out of jealousy.

However... was she really just talking nonsense?

Rong Dan recalled the past and was stunned on the spot. It wasn't that she suddenly developed feelings for the elder at this moment, but according to Chun Ge's words, the elder did sincerely regarded her as his wife, and showed his true love to her. But she didn't know the reason, she thought he was giving charity to show mercy to herself, and trampled his true heart in the dust.

If others treat Rong Dan badly, she always remembers it and responds in kind in the future; but if others treat her sincerely, she wouldn't act like a ruthless and unjust person, so she felt a little flustered.

She quickly calmed down again. During the past six months, she had been getting along with the elder day and night. No matter how bad the person was, there were always some good memories. How could she let others disturb her mind with a few casual words. If the Great Elder is truly affectionate towards me, he'll show his flaws, and I'll repay his kindness then; if he's heartless, then there is no need for the two of them to go back.

What's more, once a woman becomes jealous, sven she doesn't even know what evil things she'll do or say. Rong Dan has already learned this when she was still in the human realm.

The speaker may not be interested in the listener, but shw may have taken a ridiculous statement seriously because of her own desires.

Chun Ge didn't know that the innocent friendship between herself and Cang Yu had already been slandered. After scolding Rong Dan, she finally felt much better. Although Chi Shuishi didn't know what he was doing the whole time, he still discovered that something wrong. After leaving from Rong Dan's house, he said: "It still feels like there's some dragon qi in the water. I suspect that there maybe be a transformed dragon that came to Qingqiu to avoid disaster."

"...Dragon qi? I stewed a thief bird not too long ago and am in mood for snake," Chun Ge raised her eyebrows. She knew that all the foxes in Qingqiu combined wouldn't have a nose as sharp as his, so she didn't take this matter as a joke, "Let's go find the Great Witch!"

Cang Yu didn't know yet that an outspoken fox had already forced him to change his double act to a stand-up comedy, and was still planning his own "revenge" plan.

Now that Chi Shuishui has returned after finishing his journey offline, according to the plot, it won't be long before Chun Ge discovers that the Dragon God has actually come to Qingqiu, and Rong Dan's life-saving favor to the Dragon God will also be revealed. In the original plot, Chun Ge almost revealed the truth of the matter, but had no evidence, so she was slapped in the face by the heroine.

Chun Ge, this fox, is indeed not very nice to the heroine, but she's very considerate to himself.

Cang Yu had made a plan in his heart. When Chun Ge scolds the heroine again, he would be happy to get in the middle of everything. If he shields the heroine again, she wouldn't be able to explain, and Chun Ge wouldn't be hurt in extension. The hatred hasn't gotten so deep. After all, although Chun Ge was quick to speak and mocked people maliciously, she was telling the truth.

Of course, the cuckolding matter cannot be told truthfully. It wouldn't only be embarrassing for the heroine, but also for him. But if to others it sounds like he's just deliberately humiliating, then it won't be a problem.

Hey, the vicious female supporting role is quite good.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, staying in Qingqiu and having a few tails is better than being suddenly thrown into the battlefield like other time-travelers, or engaging in intrigues from deep waters. Some even went to the primitive era and can still flex their brain. If he had been tossed to the cavemen, he wouldn't know how to make pottery and salt to make furniture.

As for those people who travel to the past and use their golden fingers...

Some are luckier than others. It's better to go with the flow. It'll feel better at least this way.

"Great Elder..."

When the timid female voice sounded, Cang Yu was lying on a lounge chair basking in the sun. His injuries were getting better these days, and his tails had somehow retracted on their own, otherwise he would've had to lie down for a few more days.

This voice was really familiar. Cang Yu opened his eyes, and then he remembered that Rong Dan still had to take care of him in these past few days since he was injured. He lowered his head and saw a jade bowl filled with dark brown potion. His expression changed involuntarily. Even after solving Chun Ge, there was still Rong Dan. What a mistake!

Good medicine tastes bitter but is good for the disease. Cang Yu sighed deeply in his heart, but took the medicine and drank it in one breath.

The medicinal soup was extremely bitter, and a feeling of nausea arose as soon as it went down the throat. Cang Yu subconsciously clenched the armrests of his recliner, feeling like something was rushing up along his chest. He lowered his head and retched twice before suddenly vomiting out a pool of black blood.

"Great Elder?!"

Cang Yu felt a small hand caressing his spine and pat it twice. He was dizzy, but he felt much more relaxed after spitting out black blood. He had never eaten pork but had seen pigs run. He knew that most of the stagnant blood had been vomited out. Even if it wasn't, there was no need for the heroine to help. He had to find a doctor. No matter how powerful the heroine was, she couldn't really make medicine, so he immediately reached out and brushed the hand away.

Rong Dan took two steps back, her eyes getting colder.

"Don't stain your clothes," Cang Yu wiped the blood from his lips, he paused and then said, "Please go find the Great Witch." Rong Dan was startled, as if she didn't expect it at all, and said hoarsely:

"But you..."

"Go!" Cang Yu still remembered Chun Ge's temper and whispered, "If Chun Ge sees this, she'll blame you again."

They can't attract the heroine's hatred anymore!

Rong Dan bit her lower lip, picked up her skirt and ran out. Qingqiu was huge, and the witch lived in the mountains. Although he was also a fox, he was a quiet fox. It's said that he was injured when young and couldn't take care of himself well, so he deliberately chose a secluded place to recuperate, so his residence was far away from the Fox Clan. After she came to Qingqiu, even though she practiced every day, she had only cultivated for half a year. How fast could she run? After a while, she was covered in sweat and couldn't keep up.

Don't soil your clothes.

She'll blame you again.

What the patriarch said was true...

He really cares about me! He's really attracted to me!

In Qingqiu, the only person Rong Dan respected was the Great Witch. When she first came to Qingqiu, she couldn't adapt and was accidentally injured by a little fox who was practicing magic. At that time, her father asked the Great Witch to come and cure her. The Great Witch was also the only great demon in Qingqiu who cared deeply about her, and Rong Dan didn't want to be rude in front of him.

It's just that she was in a hurry at the moment, and Rong Dan couldn't care about anything. She finally rushed to the bottom of the mountain and saw the witch watering his medicinal herbs. She immediately opened her mouth and shouted: "Witch!"

"Huh?" The little fox couldn't help but frown and said calmly, "Why are you so panicked?"

"The Great Elder... Great Elder..."

Rong Dan could hardly breathe, but suddenly her shoulders tightened. Something moved in the corner of her eye and suddenly she was covered in a green robe. Her cultivation was still shallow, and she knew that she couldn't withstand the strong winds at this moment, so she hid in it's sleeves and dared not move.