Chapter 007

Rong Dan sat on the wooden bed, looking at the dragon scale in her hand, putting it to her heart. She chose this house to the east of Qingqiu not just because it was her father's former residence, nor just because she wanted scenic quiet residence, but because there was an injured white dragon hiding in this abandoned hut. She discovered it when she came to honor her father.

In the huge Qingqiu, the white dragon was Rong Dan's only friend. He's always gentle and calm, quietly listening to her thoughts and guiding her practice.

Before... before, it was because of his injury. In order to save him, Rong Dan used dual cultivation for the first time.

Thinking of this, Rong Dan couldn't help but blush.

If not, Rong Dan wouldn't have been so impatient, hoping to separate with the Great Elder. However, the matter of separation was so troublesome. A Chongming Bird broke into Qingqiu and caused an uproar. After that, the Great Elder was injured, Rong Dan stayed with him for a while before finally returning here, the white dragon was gone by then.

She don't know if he misunderstood something, or if his injury had really healed.

In fact, Rong Dan also knew that dragons could fly to the sky, and sooner or later he would leave one day, but she didn't expect that the day would come so quickly, so urgently, and so unexpectedly.

Rong Dan was worried, but she only had the dragon scale to cure her lovesickness. She was lost in her thoughts when she suddenly heard a noise coming from the door.

The next moment, the wooden door flew up, falling heavily to the ground, and breaking into seven or eight pieces.

"You--!"

Rong Dan suddenly stood up, not forgetting to hide the dragon scale in her clothes. When she saw Chun Ge coming in with a strange man, her angered intensified. After all, the situation was stronger than the person. She had been picked on by Chun Ge countless times. The matriarch had always looked down on her, but she was very used to it. So she bit her lip, enduring the humiliation and said, "I don't know what important matter caused the matriarch to condescend herself enough to come to this humble abode?"

"Weird," Chi Shuishui sniffed and said, "Why is there such high humidity?"

Chun Ge stepped forward and said coldly: "I don't know which little dragon flew by from Jiutian or Sihai, and threw away a cloud. Come down, it's not the first time this happened- shut up."

Chi Shuishui frowned, but didn't say anything in the end, but this was enough to make Rong Dan break into cold sweat, almost thinking that she would lose even this dragon scale.

"Hey, stinky girl," Chun Ge looked at Rong Dan and suddenly asked, "Let me ask you, did you bring up the matter of separation, or did Cang Yu bring it up? Be honest."

Rong Dan subconsciously wanted to sneer and was about to open her lips, but she endured it and said warmly: "How can Rong Dan make the decision in this matter? It's the wish of the Great Elder."

She only thought that Chun Ge came to laugh at her.

What good-looking man, Rong Dan had seen so many of them. The matter of separation was decided after Cang Yu talked with Chun Ge. Looking at his appearance before, I'm afraid he wouldn't have anything nice to say. Although the elder was cold-blooded, he had a close personal relationship with the matriarch. Rong Dan didn't believe that the two of them had any personal relationship, so he thought that Chun Ge was unwilling to give up and insisted on humiliating herself to the bone. A former wife was easily criticized by others, not to mention that the clan leader who already disliked her.