Chapter 017

The important things have been discussed, and the next step is nothing more than sexy dragon god flirts with fox girl online.

Cang Yu wasn't interested in this matter, and showed only a bit of humanitarian concern for the Dragon God, so he quickly left on the excuse that he was injured. He knew what the next plot would be without watching it. It's nothing more than the Dragon God's gratitude to Rong Dan for saving his life, coupled with a hint of love sprouting in his heart, he wanted to take Rong Dan back to the Heavenly Palace; Rong Dan is still suffering from Qingqiu's cold shoulder. She had just received that scolding at the gathering, it'd strange be she didn't want to leave.

Even if the plot changes and the process is different, the ending won't be too different.

After staying at home for a long time, the scenery outside seemed even more interesting. Cang Yu didn't go home, but looked for the big rock he had used to watch the sunset.

In fact, there were many things Cang Yu was still unclear about.

According to the book, the Heavenly Court is the most respected among the six realms, but according to the later period, the masters of the demon world and even the demon world dared to challenge the heavens for Rong Dan. It could be seen that the difference isn't actually that great. Not to mention the look from Chun Ge just now. She's just the leader of the Qingqiu Fox Clan, not even the Lord of Qingqiu, but she actually dared to show face to the Prince of Heaven. The Dragon God doesn’t seem to care though...

But Chun Ge's character cannot be used as a reference. After all, this stupid girl is so reckless that she even dares to eat live snakes. Maybe people just aren't that different to her.

What really makes Cang Yu feel complicated is that there's beasts like dragons and phoenixes. He's indeed lived with nine tails for a long time, and had also seen Qian Niang's transformation. But in the end, everyone is just ordinary animals.

Qian Niang is a turtle dove, and they are foxes.

But Linyong is a dragon!

All of them were demons, so why can't he be a handsome breed like a dragon, or a phoenix like Jiuzhao!

Cang Yu took a long breath, feeling really upset, but after thinking about it carefully, he felt that being an ex-husband was much better than being a cuckold, and he felt the depression in his heart go away. To be honest, he didn't care about Rong Dan or what will happen next. If he really becomes a main character in this plot, he didn't know how disgusted he'll be in the future.

No matter what, there's gains and there's losses. Judging from the plot, there are no good people in heaven. If he really became Linyong, maybe life will be sad.

Maybe it won't be as comfortable or interesting as life in Qingqiu.

From dusk to the zenith of the moon, Rong Dan searched many places and finally found Cang Yu's figure. She stood in the distance and stared at the lonely figure of the man. She still remembered how long it took Cang Yu to wake up after being seriously injured. He often came here to stay in a daze, and today he came again. She didn't know if he always came here to calm down when he was sad in the past, or how many times he had come here.

"Great Elder..." Rong Dan calmed down, lifting up the corner of her long skirt and walking over.

Cang Yu turned around, a little surprised that Rong Dan was still in Qingqiu. He thought that as soon as Lin Yong mentioned it, Rong Dan would leave immediately. After all, after the morning meeting, she would have no qualms in staying in Qingqiu anymore. He just thought that his days of brainwashing Rong Dan had paid off. He didn't expect that the plot in Rong Dan's mind had actually spread thousands of miles. He asked: "Why are you here?"

In fact, what Cang Yu meant was: why haven't you left yet?

Rong Dan thought that he didn't know that she was going to heaven, so she held back tears and said, "Great Elder... I... I'm here to say goodbye to you."

Cang Yu was confused for a while, I know what you mean, didn’t you just talk about this?

Just when he was about to speak, he immediately realized that he had left early, so he paused and said, "You're the one Lord Linyong had come to find."

Rong Dan nodded and said with tears: "Yes, I want to ask you for help. I begged for a long time, I wanted to say goodbye to the Great Elder before leaving... After leaving this time, Rong Dan will never be able to repay the Great Elder for his great kindness."

Cang Yu did pretend to be an affectionate male supporting lead, but unfortunately he wasn't very skilled in the business and didn't get it right. He thought he failed, but looking at Rong Dan's appearance, it seems he was still very successful. He wasn't stingy at all, so before Rong Dan left, he decided to stab her twice more. He smiled and said: "You don't have to repay me, I did everything willingly." As expected, Rong Dan became more and more miserable, feeling the cold night wind blowing into her eyes

She choked up and said: "Rong Dan received great love from the elder and has taken care of him for half a year, but she's as blind as a blind man. Today I just want to ask one question. It was obviously me who proposed the separation, why did the Great Elder say yes to the clan leader? Why?"

Could it be... is it really just for the sake of face?

Rong Dan and Cang Yu have been married for half a year, but they find true love for each other until Cang Yu was injured. Watching by every day and thinking every night, Rong Dan felt more and more heartbroken. Only this doubt lingered in her heart, preventing her from resting at night.

Cang Yu thought: "Yes, the marriage between you and me was your father's last wish. I hold a high position. If this matter had been known to others in the future, it'll inevitably sully your reputation. They dare won't say anything about me, but they'll accuse you of being ignorant," Cang Yu continued lightly, "Even if others know, I'm still a man. The most they can say is that I dislike the old and like the new, but I pity you because you are innocent."

After hearing this, Rong Dan felt like she had been struck by lightning. At one moment, there was her father entrusting her to the Great Elder before leaving, and at the other, there was the Great Elder. The elder's usually indifferent appearance was followed by Chun Ge's voice: "He's always kept his word, and once he agrees, he'll go back on it."

Why... why did he tell the clan leader that he was tired.

Ah— yes, he once promised his father to take care of her. If he's questioned in the future and reveals that it was her father's request, others will think that Cang Yu broke his promise and trust.

This— once Rong Dan thought about it clearly, she felt that it seemed even less clear.

Seeing her standing still, Cang Yu felt worried for a moment and thought to himself: Could it be that she didn't understand?

Rong Dan smiled miserably. She looked at Cang Yu carefully, again and again, before moving his lips and whispering: "How virtuous and capable can Rong Dan be, that she is so pitied by the Great Elder."

Cang Yu looked at the tearful look on her face. She looked too pitiful, he couldn't pretend to be a green tea man now, so he said fairly: "You don't have to be grateful to me. As the Great Elder, I promised your father that I would take good care of you, but you still suffered a lot of bullying in Qingqiu, it is my fault."

Of course, this wasn't reason enough for cheating.

However, there's one thing and there another, Rong Dan's leaving anyway, and this cuckold will fly on someone else's head. Naturally, Cang Yu is much calmer than before.

But after he finished speaking, Cang Yu vaguely felt that his words felt like a last-ditch attack.

Rong Dan didn't have much reaction. She just shook her head. She saluted again and said that the time had come and she was leaving.

Cang Yu nodded and saw her turn around and walk very far away, then turned her head and looked at him. It seemed that she was crying again.

If you knew that today would come, why do it the first place?

Cang Yu breathed a sigh of relief, but when he turned around, he saw five little fox heads pop out of the mountain.

____

The plot starts