Chapter 006

The divorce incident wasn't a big fuss, but the scene was quite big. Foxes from all over the mountains and fields went that day, they were everywhere and most of them appeared in their beast forms. A few trees were even covered with foxes.

For a moment, Cang Yu thought that he and Rong Dan weren't here to get divorced, but to get married.

Rong Dan had only been in Qingqiu for half a year. Although she's seen many big scenes in the human world, she had never encountered such an thing. Countless fox demons gathered in one place, and all the foxes howled in unison. It looked so demonic and terrifying from a human's point of view. Her demonic power was weak and her blood was impure, so she felt vaguely overwhelmed by the pressure. Fortunately, the fox cries stopped quickly, so that she didn't make a fool of herself.

The Great Elder didn't join them.

Rong Dan stole a glance at Cang Yu. The other's face was pale and his lips didn't move. He just watched indifferently as the matriarch transformed into her fox form, shaking her beautiful fur with great pride.

Naturally, this call wasn't just about Rong Dan and Cang Yu. When the Chongming Bird attacked before, the birds and turtles didn't come to help. The hundreds of years of peace between the three tribes may not be broken because of this, but in the end it shows that each clan have their selfishness, so they have to be more vigilant.

Chun Ge muttered a lot, and finally said almost as an understatement that Cang Hu and Rong Dan would not be living together from now on. The foxes looked at each other, the female foxes didn't have much reaction. They didn't even dare think about climbing the high branch called the Great Elder. It was the male foxes who hadn't yet found a mate yet that became energetic.

Most of the foxes in Qingqiu haven't seen much of the world. Those who can develop their wisdom and transform into human basically all cultivate Taoism and become immortals. Just like a fish leaping over a dragon gate to become a dragon, most foxes also want to shed their mortal bodies and become immortal. However, in recent years, human stories have spread to Qingqiu, and many fox demons only envy mandarin ducks but not immortals, and they are only thinking about finding a satisfactory partner to spend their life with.

Rong Dan came from the human world, and the big demons such as Chun Ge, who were self-reliant on their status, looked down on her as a half-demon half-human hybrid. Naturally, there were also many fox demons who were extremely curious about the human world and were oppositely very interested in her. It's just that no matter how short their cultivation is, it's bound to be far better than Rong Dan's, a half-demon born in the human world. They've played without holding back and Rong Dan has been injured several times, several of them foxes have been disciplined by the Great Elder. After a while, they were so frightened that they refused to play with Rong Dan.

Therefore, in the six months since she came to Qingqiu, Rong Dan had never had a close friend in the Fox Clan. She didn't know this situation, so she just thought that the Fox Clan looked down on her as a half-demon and didn't want to associate with her.

Most of the foxes in Qingqiu only know how to cultivate and have no scheming abilities. However, Rong Dan has been traveling in the human world for a long time. She knows the warmth and coldness of people and the harshness of the world. She saw Qingqiu as no different, so she felt that as an alien she was naturally not welcome.

Therefore, not long after the conference ended, Rong Dan left. She had already moved to the small house in the east, which was desolate but also secluded.

The hut originally belonged to her father, but now it naturally belongs to her.

In addition, Rong Dan also has some small thoughts.