Chapter 018

"Great Elder, Great Elder!"

These five little foxes are all still cubs. They were born chubby and soft, two white, two red and one gray. They stick together and play all day long, they were famous troublemakers in Qingqiu. They're quite fun to play with, Chi Shuishui brought them while visit Cang Yu a few times, and they almost caused Qian Niang to set fire to them indiscriminately.

"It's you."

Chi Shuishui himself is also a red fox, but he loves cute fox cubs, similar to what was called a cat slave in his previous life. According to it, one puff will refresh you, two puffs will make you safe from all diseases, and three puffs will make you worry-free.

Cang Yu wasn't as addicted as Chi Shuishui, but he liked the chubby little foxes very much, so he bent down and hugged the fattest white fox and held him in his arms, smoothing his fur while the other ones tugged at his clothes and shoes, like several warm balls of fur piled at his feet.

"What are you all doing here at this time?" Cang Yu reached out and touched the little fox's head, and then traced his fingers all the way from the nape to the back, feeling out the three-layered coat. His wrists sank, and he was secretly shocked: Were they really that fat?

The little white fox rubbed Cang Yu's hand with great enjoyment and made a purring sound from his throat. He stared at Cang Yu with watery golden brown eyes and licked his palm again. It said very sincerely: "The sky is beautiful tonight, we went out to enjoy the moon."

Its voice was as soft and soft as a baby's, but its tone pretended to be old-fashioned, which really sounded funny. In addition, its limbs were short and its body was fat, like a chubby baby. This little leather ball feels even more cute.

The other four at the bottom also shouted happily: "Enjoy the moon! Enjoy the moon!"

Cang Yu lowered his head and looked down, then gently raised his left foot, causing a chorus of  "ouch ouch" cries. The little foxes rolled around and started again. They all rushed up to him and crowded around Cang Yu's feet to act coquettish.

"Oh?" Cang Yu smiled.

"Yes, yes," The little white fox looked naive.

Cang Yu glanced at his feet. There was a little red fox waving its tail. It looked a little anxious. Most of these five little guys couldn't bear the loneliness and sneaked out to play. He smiled secretly in his heart and touched the little ones again. The white fox stretched his neck and Cang Yu said slowly: "Then you go on ahead."

The little white fox snorted twice, laid on his lap docilely, stretched their neck again and said: "No hurry, no hurry."

Cang Yu laughed lowly, followed the children's will and petting it a few more times, and then massaged the hair and neck of each one, one by one. While the little red fox was lying on his lap, he suddenly asked: "Great Elder, Rong Dan isn't good at all, why did you want to marry her as your wife?"

"You..." You little kid have big guts.

Cang Yu originally wanted to laugh at the little red fox who had just been born but judged whether a wife was good or bad, but when he thought about it carefully, a child's mind must be cultivated from an early age. It didn't matter that he was a baby, but he couldn't go around telling them some love stories. He changed his mind and said warmly: "She's no different from you, it's just that you have parents to take care of you, but she doesn't. As an elder, I always have to take care of everyone. If I'm partial, then would I still be worthy of this position?"

The little foxes seemed to understand and looked at Cang Yu with admiration.

The little red fox was not convinced, and hummed: "But she isn't obedient at all, and she's not grateful. My mother said that she's a human being, so she is bad to her bones."