Chapter 027

The Fire Spirit Earthline was hidden in the cave. The rolling magma underneath crashed like waves, covering one layer after another. Flames reached out, above were vein-like stone lines dotted in several places. It turned into a stone platform and arched high.

Cang Yu practiced on the stone platform.

The Fire Spirit Earthline was quite hot, and Cang Yu's old injuries hadn't yet healed, so coming here to practice would inevitably aggravate them. He asks Xuan Jie to absorb the heat every day, so nothing serious ever happened. He was completely unaware of this, regarding it as an injury. It was slow to get better, but it could barely be considered that good intentions paid off.

Xuan Jie had a natural affinity for this place. He jumped around for a while, acting a little naughty like a child. Occasionally, flames would shot up in the pool below, he swallowed it in his stomach with a slurp. His dark eyes widened, feeling quite satisfied.

If Qian Niang could see this scene, she'd probably be excited enough to shout out, but Cang Yu was besides himself. He didn't care and only focused on his cultivation.

Since Xuan Jie was born, this was the happiest he had been. He felt the flames on his body all fluttering together, unconsciously absorbing the heat of the Fire Spirit Earthlime. He turned to look at Cang Yu and saw that there were only two of them in the world of flames, he felt a lot of closeness in his heart.

Just as Xuan Jie continued to eat the fire, a black snake suddenly wrapped around the stone pillar below and climbed up. He couldn't tell how long it was. Its head was as big as Xuan Jie's entire body. Its cold eyes were facing Xuan Jie, the snake hissed.

Xuan Jie also looked at it, after taking a breath, he let out a hot burp, looking satiated.

This belching sound seemed to be a hint. The black snake suddenly opened its bloody mouth and was about to swallow Xuan Jie. Cang Yu suddenly opened his eyes and fired a sword qi from his hand, slashing the giant snake's body.

The black snake looked huge, it was very flexible. It coiled around countless stone pillars in one breath, and jumped up from the other end a moment later. He wasn't afraid, he recognized Cang Yu and wrapped himself in the stalagmite hanging from the top of the cave. The snake lowered its head, facing Cang Yu and saying gloomily: "Great Elder of the Fox Clan, you and I have no grudges from the past, and we have no grudges in the present. I don't want to fight with you, but I'm very hungry. As long as you give me the little beast, we can both return to the road we've always walked."

The black Snake was obviously afraid of Cang Yu, but he didn't know that Cang Yu was also afraid of him.

What a big head!

Cang Yu's vest was soaked with sweat, he felt like his heart could leap out of his chest. He wasn't only afraid of the black snake, his scalp felt numb because he was so terrified. He was brave enough not to faint. His mind went blank, and he secretly gathered spiritual power subconsciously.

Seeing that he was silent, Black Snake felt secretly wary. He shrunk slightly and looked at Cang Yu in surprise. He rarely interacted with the Fox Clan, but he had also heard Cang Yu's name.

Although Cang Yu it's the strongest person from the foxes, he's still considered to have great military exploits and was ruthless in his attacks.

If you engage, be sure the gains outweigh the loss. Even if you're lucky enough to win, you'll attract the wrath of the entire Fox Clan; if you don't engage, you'll have to let go of this little beast... The black snake's mouth salivated with greed, it became vicious, thinking to itself:

Cang Yu fought with the Chongming Bird before, I must eat them before his power can recover. Who'll know it was me. Not to mention this little beast, Cang Yu has thousands of years of spiritual power. If I can refine it, I will find no rivals in Qingqiu in the future.

This thought flashed as fast as lightning, the black snake suddenly popped out of its body like thunder, trying to wrap up layer by layer on Cang Yu's body.

Cang Yu was indeed inexperienced, but this body had been tempered thousands of times over, his instinct struck immediately. He didn't know how to restrain his strength, and he didn't know how to relax. As soon as the black snake wrapped around Cang Yu's legs, he received a heavy blow to the abdomen. Spiritual power rushed through its body, blasting its abdominal cavity to pieces. The palm was so fierce that Cang Yu himself was repelled by the momentum for more than ten steps, almost falling off the stone platform.

After accumulating too much spiritual power, Cang Yu stopped and knelt down on the ground. He felt like his body was empty, his injuries backfired, and he suddenly spat out blood.

The black snake was almost blown into two, with only a thin layer of snake skin remaining connected. He didn't expect that Cang Yu, a native from the northwest, would be stupid enough to use such a heavy hand, and he didn't expect that Cang Yu could be so strong. It fell to the ground, twitching slightly, dying.

Xuan Jie ran forward with four little legs, swiping his sharp claws from the bottom of the black snake's body to expose some of its intestines. He then immersed himself in searching for the extremely smelly internal organs and dug out a red inner elixir. The snake demon screamed and died immediately. Xuan Jie bit the inner elixir in his mouth buried in the snake demon's belly and thought for a moment. He raised his bloody head and ran to Cang Yu, spitting out the inner elixir on the ground, he began licking the blood dripping from his hand.

"It's already passed through your mouth, and you want me to eat it?" Cang Yu joked. He was still in shock. At this moment, his adrenaline was soaring. He was in a strangely calm state, so he picked up the inner elixir and wiped it. He wanted to give it to Xuan Jie, but then he thought that he might've been afraid of the snake demon because of his bad deeds, so he hesitated and asked, "Are you frightened?" It seemed nothing of sort as he ate the elixir, he then ran to play with the flames with his head and tail wagging.

Cang Yu sat helplessly on the ground, his mouth and nose were filled with hot air, beads of sweat appeared on his forehead, he gasped: "You kid, whether you're stupid or not is another matter, but it's true that you're heartless."

After he finished speaking, he felt dizzy and vomited two more mouthfuls of blood. He felt the heat in his body getting stronger, so I called Xuan Jie over and held him in his arms, falling asleep while leaning against the stone pillar.

This time Cang Yu slept deeply. Xuan Jie could feel the warm spiritual energy coming from his body. He wanted to eat it all, but his stomach felt very full at the moment, so he only took two sips and laid on Cang Yu's arm to take a rest. He lazily stuck out his tongue to lick away the blood.

Xuan Jie was only held for a quarter of an hour before he was no longer happy to be held. Unfortunately, Cang Yu was hugging him too tightly, so he viciously bit him on the wrist. Cang Yu felt the pain in his sleep and let go. Finally free, he immediately jumped down from his arms and transformed into a fat snake mid-air. It twisted on the ground for a moment without making any progress, and then transformed into a cub again.

It's just that this time Xuan Jie's transformation has become much more complete. He's no longer as eerie as before. His eyes were eyes and his tail looked like a tail. His black and red armor has also faded a lot. He looks like an overweight little fox, but he wasn't used to this look, so he turned back into a tailless beast.

He walked to the body of the black snake, flames reflected in his dark pupils, and he opened his mouth to spit out a ball of black flames. When the flames touched the body of the black snake, it quickly ignited, and within a moment it turned into ashes on the ground, staining the cave. It flew out without wind or wave.

The Zhuzhao was born at the same time as the primordial world. The black snake corpse couldn't completely exhaust the flames, so it seemed to dissipate, but in fact it penetrated into the earth and merged with the Fire Spirit Earthline.

The intensity of the fire in the Fire Spirit Earth Veins instantly increased by three points.