Chapter 044

It's always been Cang Yu's dream to go to the human world. In the early years, he was afraid of death, but these recent years, he had no excuse.

Who knows if the Qingqiu Fox Clan will let a big monster like Cang Yu run around free? There were so-called leadership trouble, it's more important to guard home and not wander around casually. For excuses for Chun Ge and the others, this itself was great. It was a very legitimate reason, accompanying Xuan Jie to the human world. Cang Yu could use caring about children as an excuse, Qian Niang thinks he doesn't care about Xuan Jie enough. But if Xuan Jie brought Rong Dan, the situation would be completely different.

Chun Ge would doubt whether he was doing it for Xuan Jie or Rong Dan.

Alas, the fickleness of the heart! Cang Yu really did want to change his ways and take good care of Xuan Jie, this cub masquerading as an adult!

System prompt: Your friend "Xuan Jie" wants to kick you out of the team and add "Rong Dan" to the team.

Cang Yu covered his face sadly.

The book didn't say whether Cang Yu had ever been to the human world. Even if he has been, it might've been hundreds or even thousands of years ago, it must've been quite a many years. He didn't know anything about it, and Cang Yu was completely confused as to whether he should use shells, copper plates, bank notes or silver to stock on as currency.

What's even more tricky is, besides from being a fox demon, he's also a transmigrator!

Fortunately, he practiced some magic besides idling by.

Xuan Jie's plan to take Rong Dan as a human encyclopedia was a decision that made him angry, but was admittedly extremely smart.

Cang Yu was upset. He found out last night that Xuan Jie wanted to go to the human world, so he tossed and turned for half the night before. Even Qian Niang, who was sleeping outside on the tree, thought he was too noisy.

But Cang Yu really couldn't sleep, he stayed half asleep until the middle of the night. Xuan Jie, who had returned to his original form, rolled down from the roof and made a big hole in the ground, knocking Qian Niang out of her nest. Cang Yu gradually fell asleep to Qian Niang's angry bird calls outside.

Days have been starting earlier these days. When Cang Yu woke up and looked at the sky, he thought it was still early. But when he got up and asked, he realized that it was already noon. He put on his coat gloomily and went out for a walk. Seeing that he was in a bad mood, Qian Niang stuffed a few sweet fruits into the hidden pockets of his sleeves and looked a little surprised: "Cang Yu, did you fall off the bed last night?"

"Me?" Cang Yu shook his head heavily and replied, "No."

Qian Niang thought to herself: "Wow, with such an ugly face, you probably dreamed of a pushy touchy cat demon."

The cat-like civet's reputation in Qingqiu wasn't good. Their tribe and Qingqiu were adjacent to each other. They were also playful by nature, and were often called "obscene things" by the major demon clans, even dragging down the reputation of their neighbor Tianhu. Some demon clans who don't know the details often think that Tianhu is also lewd by nature.

Geographical proximity doesn't equate to similar habits. The foxes were innocent.

That's why Qian Niang lost her composure when she heard Cang Yu's little joke about Xuan Jie.

However, the most famous thing about these cats wasn't that they can transform into men or women, nor their beauty and skills after transformation, but that they have an overwhelming interest in any living creature, even themselves.