Chapter 011

This is just like when you pick up a girl, the girl shyly said something like:

"Haha, big brother!"

But her voice was that of a pure Northeastern man's voice.

Cang Yu's appetite suddenly disappeared. He didn't want to eat a bird brimming with curses, or could talk, so he softly laid back and said quietly: "I want to rest."

"Oh, how can you be like this? Isn't it just a female fox? There'll be a lot of them waiting for you to pick at in the beginning of spring. Don't be so desperate," Chi Shuishui didn't believe that he had lost his appetite, so he grabbed the bird's wings and picked out the fluff. The bird's neck was close to Cang Yu's mouth, insisting on forcing him like a ruffian, "Quickly, just take a bite. Once you take a bite, you'll know how wonderful a fox's life can be. Just bite quickly."

The bird was so frightened that she went crazy, she tried her best to flap her wings and slapped Cang Yu several times, neither lightly nor hard.

Cang Yu suddenly became furious, he suddenly sat up, patted the feathers off of his body, and looking at Chi Shuishui coldly.

For some reason, Chi Shuishui suddenly felt a chill on his neck. After thinking about it, he felt that Cang Yu would definitely not be able to kill him now, so he gained courage: "You can't do this! How can you go on just eating fruit all day long?"

"Where did you pick up this Guan Guan?" Cang Yu's eyes were like lightning, two knives gouging out Chi Shuishui's face. Not to mention Chi Shuishui, even the female Guan Guan wilted, closing and opening her beak lightly with minimal sound.

"Idiot, idiot."

She was probably scolding Chi Shuishui.

Chi Shuishui coughed twice and lifted the Guan Guan like a big rooster. He felt a sense of guilt for some reason and said, "I picked it up while I was checking for dragon blood. Some Guan Guans were scolding it for being bald. After living for hundreds of years, it's still not able to fully transform. They said that it's a waste of resources and another mouth to feed so they gave it to me."

"Really?" Cang Yu looked at Guan Guan again and swallowed.

It looks like a giant pigeon.

He finally understood how the topic was initiated: I understand the truth, why are pigeons so big?

The female Guan Guan tilted her head and swore two more meaningless words. Chi Shuishui was extremely proud: "Look, let me just say, this is just an ordinary Guan Guan. Let's just eat it."

Although they were all sentient beings and have spirits, there's also a food chain. They can't just all starve to death together just because everyone has spirit. There were many demon clans cultivating in Qingqiu, and it's inevitable that there will be some random strange beasts or ordinary beasts that haven't yet developed their intelligence during the spring. Birds and beasts are often captured by demon clans and brought to be beaten and sacrificed. No one cares about it. As long as it has no intelligence, no one cares whether it's a fox or a bird.

"Fuck you!" The female Guan Guan let out an earth-shattering curse: "You son of bitches want to kill me!"

Cang Yu said lightly: "I don't think she looks like an ordinary Guan Guan."

Chi Shuishui said sarcastically: "There's always a few that are particularly good at howling."

"You're the one who can howl! You're the best at howling! You can be an oriole galloping all over the world, croaking gracefully, shatter all the eardrums between heaven and earth!" The female Guan Guan screamed.