Chapter #31

❤️On Valentine's Day❤️

Smidge: Valentine's Day Is just A Consumerist Holiday That Holds NO Real Value Other Than Driving Trolls Insane, Buying Flowers And Heart-Shaped Chocolates For Their Significant Others And- 😒

Milton Moss: I Bought You Some Flowers And Chocolates, Smidge. 💐😊🍫

Smidge: *Tearing Up* You Did? 🥹

.........................................................................................

Holly: *Messing With A Random "Band Name" Generator*

Holly: "The Depressed Horses"? 🤨

Holly: ...Hey! That Sums Up The Entire Country Troll Tribe Perfectly! 😃

..........................................................................................

(Authors Note: Remember That Random Rock Troll That Jumped Into The Lava In Trolls World Tour?)

The Rock Troll: Hey Guys. I'm Back! What Did I Miss? 👋

Barb: Wha- ...How Are You Back??? 😦 You Can't Be Here! You're Dead! I LITERALLY Saw You Jump Into The Lava, And Burn Alive!

The Rock Troll: Death Is A Social Construct...

............................................................................................

Chaz: Do You Have Feelings For Me?

Pushy Poppy: Yeah, Anger. 😑

............................................................................................

Rufus: *Tending To His Crops* Howdy Karma, Can Ya Please Bring Me A Hoe? 👨‍🌾

Karma: Of Course. I'll be right back. 👍

(Later)

Karma: Here you Go Rufus. 😁

Nova Swift:

Rufus:

Karma:

Nova Swift: Why Am I Here?

..............................................................................................

JD: Everything Will Be Ok. You Can't Stop It. Everything Will Be Fine. You Have No Choice.

Floyd:

Floyd: What The Hair Kind Of Pep Talk Was That?!?! 😰

JD: I Call It... ✨Ominous Positivity!✨😃

..............................................................................................

Clay: *Is About To Tell A Joke To Laguna* Hey Laguna, How Do You Ask A Glass Of Water How It's Doing? 😆

Laguna Tidepool: A Glass Of Water Is An Inanimate Object. Therefore, It's Incapable Of Having A Thought Process Or Understanding Basic Troll Language.

Clay: ...

Clay: ...Water You Doing? 😐

..............................................................................................

Hype: 👏 CHARACTER 👏 FLAWS 👏 ARE 👏 IMPORTANT! 👏

Trickee: So... It's Ok That I Like To Eat Mayo And Ketchup Packets Like They're Gogurt Tubes?

Hype:

Hype: You Do WHAT Now?! O____O

.............................................................................................

Velvet: We Can't Lose, Because We Have This. 😌 *Points To Her Chest*

Veneer: We Have Heart?

Velvet: What? No, Me! I'm Pointing To Myself. I'm Going To Win This For Us! 😑

..............................................................................................

Barb: I've Recently Became A Bug Dealer For Five Wild Bats In The Forest... After I Give Them Bug Treats, They Pay Me With Random Shiny Objects They Find. Like Bottle Caps, Pens, And Sunglasses...

Barb: ...But Recently They Paid Me With A 20 Dollar Bill They Found Somewhere! 💵 So I Started Feeding Them Whole Sandwiches Instead, And They Loved It. So Now They Understand What To Do, "Give Me Money" Ive Probably Racked Up 200 Dollars At This Point!

Barb: Is It Really Morally Wrong Though? 🤔 I Mean... THEY'RE The Ones Who Are Stealing Money From Others... And Maybe They Just Have A Big Pile Of Money Laying Somewhere? Should I Keep Doing This?

Riff: ...You're Starting To Sound Like Some Kind Of Vampire Who Uses Their "Bat Servants" To Bring Them Stolen Items From The Mortals. 😳

................................................................................................