Prologue: Decompensation In Desolation

The Men's Restroom, Unknown Pub, Unknown Location, Outskirts Of Wakefield...

    One drink seemed to be all it took to make the world of a rather optimistic and cheery young man go from a happy-go-lucky bliss to a downward spiral of agony in the wake of his body attempting to expel what was believed to have been poison as his perception changed rather drastically in the wake of the terror that filled him. Just one drink, from a local pub where the bartender seemed to be on the payroll of a group of odd thugs that frequented the place. He'd been a rather charming old man, the spiking of the younger lad's drink notwithstanding, as he set about wiping down the wooden countertops and making small talk with those brave enough to venture past his doors in search of a drink and company.

The thugs had been the height of the scholastic royalty being rich, obnoxious, and having family lines that went back generations with a good deal of prestige and money. The leader of the trio of upper-crust thugs had been someone that the rather unfortunate lad had crossed on more than one occasion and as a result, he'd been paying the price in terms of his dry heaving in the bathroom as he began to feel the onset of something racing through his bloodstream that made him experience severe disorientation, a heaviness in his legs, and dizziness like one wouldn't believe.

The terror and the sweating had been almost unbearable, but nothing compared to the heat that filled him as he felt his average-sized cock swell within the confines of his jeans. He blinked as his vision blurred and found himself sinking toward a small pace he didn't identify only for it to have been him slowly collapsing once he turned away from the toilet he'd spent the better part of several minutes vomiting in.

The next thing he knew everything had gone dark as the world appeared to have gotten smaller and smaller.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Dark Alley, Unknown Location.....

Barely conscious following his collapse in what he had managed to recall being the Men's room of a local pub, An unbearable heat continued to run through his body as he found himself shirtless and drenched in sweat as rough hands moved along his bare chest, but not in a means of affection. He felt the stinging sensation of having been struck and the warmth of his blood that oozed down his mouth which swelled and hurt on and off again as he blinked or rather tried to blink away the blurriness of his vision, he could barely make out the figures of three college age boys, much like he'd been standing over him until one kicked at him his foot landing into his stomach as he rolled in reaction to the pain confused about everything in that moment.

The stench of urine and old water had been all around as well as oil from a few cars and the rancid wafting of the silver garbage cans that lined the back of whatever brick building he'd found himself beaten up behind. His heart was beating about a mile per minute as the cruelest of the boys, wearing something that looked like a red letterman jacket moved to pull down the ailing lad's jeans stripping him down to his white boxer shorts as he laughed and mocked him along with the other two assailants.

More pain and stinging heat prickled the ailing lad's now exposed body as he rolled into a ball to keep his vital organs from being kicked as the angry trio continued to beat him in the wake of the night. He had barely been of the mind to brace for another round of attacks when something suddenly growled in the distance and before he knew it screams of terror filled his ears as he faded in and out of consciousness as he heard whoever had come to get the attackers' collective attention had unleashed a bit of violence upon them as comeuppance for what they had done to him.

The ailing lad did his best to blink through his confusion as he noted another rugged young man, semi-recognizable in terms of his deep baritone voice and rough hands that had been more along the lines of cautious assistance than looking to cause outright pain. He barely made out the tight white t-shirt and blue jeans he wore as his shoulder-length dark brown hair wrapped around his rather large ears and his worried blue eyes noted the condition the still ailing lad had been in.

"Port?" said the gruff voice of the older rugged young man with a good deal of anger and concern behind his tone. "Port what the hell....sons of bitches....I gotta get you outta here."

The ailing lad attempted to protest being lifted off the ground in his current condition by the big strong arms of the older rugged young man but it was to no avail as he'd been lifted with relative ease as he found himself with his cheek pressed against the massive muscled chest hidden behind the tight white t-shirt of the rugged young man that appeared to have come to his rescue.

A wave of embarrassment made the ailing lad's cheeks blaze with heat in addition to whatever was still running rampant through his system as he found himself cradled like a baby in the older boy's arms. A few brisk steps and they were well away from the darkened alley, the cool night air felt good against the half-naked lad's sweat-slick pale skin as they moved faster than anything he had ever known in terms of transportation.

The delayed notion of recognition, possibly due to the familiar scent of the thick cologne that he had become accustomed to since coming to this neck of the woods had been what sparked his mind into recalling just whom it had been that was carrying him amid the darkened streets in a bid to get him to warmth and safety.

"C-Conway." came the name of the strong rugged young man from the lips of the ailing lad whom he had apparently carried.

The ailing lad known as "Port" had been at least a little settled as he found himself once again losing consciousness while being carried in the powerful arms of his now-recognized roommate.

For the first time since he'd come to this place, he'd felt safe despite his condition and it just so happened to have been when he was in the massive arms of the infamous wrestling jock that had been something of a pain in the arse ever since he'd moved into Bungalow 13.

Several Months Earlier...