Chapter 12: Casual Acquaintances

Porter's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

     The smell of frying eggs and sausage had been the first thing Porter Fulton noticed when he awoke to find himself in his own bed. He had been groggy from the strangest dream about his body being controlled by someone else and forcing him to spectate as a lovely blond-haired green-eyed student with a pixie cut sucked him off while being taken like a dog by his hulking brute of a roommate. He groaned at the sensation of need as his half-flaccid cock pulsed in the wake of his arousal. He shook off the lingering sleep and turned his attention to sitting up feeling soreness in every part of his body aside from his cock. He had no idea what he'd gotten up to, after running about all day attending and trying to attend classes, but it hurt like hell once it was all said and done.

Slowly, Porter managed to climb out of bed, noting that it had only been eight o'clock at night and someone was already up frying eggs and sausage as if it had been breakfast time already. He yawned as he moved through the room pushing past the heavy door focused on the various scents and the aroma of the food. His stomach growled as he continued to make his way out of the door, an embarrassing factor that he'd been none too keen on as he ventured toward the front room intent on finding the source for the delicious smell of food and the scent that filled his flaring nostrils.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The Kitchen, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

He'd been quite surprised to find Owen Clark standing in the kitchen with a black satin bathrobe draped around his petite frame as he moved about frying his favorite meal and making three plates as he made himself at home in the kitchen. He had something of a sashay walk to him as he moved his thin hips and surprisingly shapely arse when he strutted about the kitchen. Porter rubbed his eyes trying to see if he was still affected by his recent slumber only to find that Owen Clark, the rather skillful Omega that had sucked him off while taking Conway's massive cock in his inner depths had been standing in their kitchen.

"Don't be a stranger sugar," said Owen not taking his eyes off the stove but he could smell Porter coming a mile away and his keen ears had not been too shabby either. "Come and join me...I've made enough for all three of us and I'd hate to have to eat alone, Con turns into a big grumpy bear when someone wakes him up before he's completed his after-sex nap."

Feeling more than a bit awkward now that he'd finally understood that what happened between them all had not been a strange fever dream, Porter slowly moved toward the nearest seat at the rather elegant glass rectangular table and watched as a half-naked Owen, who had been about the same size as he was, up close moved to place his food before him and ventured for his own plate while placing Conway's into the nearby microwave for safe keeping.

When he'd been up and about, Owen seemed to be the cheerful type and oddly enough he had been just fine with his lot in life considering where it had gotten him once he escaped for the better.

"So..." said Owen casually taking his seat and pulling his own plate in front of him once he'd sat down completely, he'd been seemingly curious about the newest arrival to Timber Creek. "How are things?"

"As well as can be expected," replied Porter trying to find his voice despite the awkwardness between them being at an all-time high.

It was strange sitting across the table from the blond who had been sucking his cock and they had not even been formally or casually acquainted for that matter.

"First time huh?" asked Owen with his emerald green eyes sparkling behind his thin-framed glasses as he pushed them back up the bridge of his nose with one finger as he looked over at Porter, who had been without his own glasses for the time being.