Chapter 45: Primal Pursuits

The Woods, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

      Whimpers and snarls abound had been resounding through the deep woods as Conway Rollins continued to pummel the slick secondary sex of the lesser werewolf Porter Fulton. Snarls erupted from both the brute and the lesser beast as their act commenced, Conway's larger frame flexed as he pinned Porter to the forest floor desperate and raging as he pumped his thick cock in and out of his chosen mate who had remained in denial about their true association. Unable to help himself, Porter whimpered as Conway continued to pound his sodden sex in a desperate attempt to lay claim to his hidden womb wanting only to fill it with his pups as soon as possible in the wake of finding him amid the endless see of other howlers who had not at all been compatible.

Porter continued his whimpering as he realized that Conway had once again been inside him and was desperate to see his belly swell with pups once he'd gotten his way. The younger lad had not wished to be the brutal Alpha's mate but it seemed that fate and his body had other ideas despite his pleas and protests that spoke otherwise.

"YOU ARE MINE," growled Conway, his primal urges were getting the better of him as his eyes glowed an eerie yellow-golden hue as their act intensified.

Porter had not known about the pair of eyes that had been glued to them ever since they'd strayed from the main group in a bid to get a feel for the woods. A directive from Mr. Fowler himself as the class splintered off with their respective partners.

Owen Clark had been lying in wait fuming from the sight of his infamous lover plunging his thick cock in and out of the new arrival's tight sex and declaring himself the mate of said arrival. It had been plaguing Owen quite often about the possibility of Conway wanting pups with someone else and here it had been true when it came to his new roommate Porter Fulton.

Rage began to boil the wolfish blood that flowed through the blue-eyed blond's veins as he thought back to all of the things he'd lost in the wake of his horrid upbringing. He'd been cast from his family for being a runt Omega when the vast majority had been Alphas, he'd endured abuse and assault from the bastard his own so-called father had given him to, and he'd birthed his fair share of pups with said bastard who then gave him away to be trafficked and more of his pups given away, now here at Timber Creek, he'd found someone who at least by most accounts understood him and his living plight given he'd been raised as an exotic Alpha and breeder and now he'd been on the verge of losing him too.

While Owen had been well aware of the issues with wolfish custom and the call of the moonborn, he'd been angered nonetheless that Porter had not even bothered to put up much of a fight against Conway shoving his thick cock inside him knowing their history and how much Owen had loved him.

The blonde wolf's blood continued to boil as he noted his Alpha brute lover's muscled toned form flexing between the new arrival's pale thighs relishing his tightness for all to see if they happened to stumble upon such a primitive sight.

It had not been made all the worse that Conway seemed to prefer shoving his thick cock into the new arrival but the fact that he'd been intending to breed him with his pups had heart Owen the most. Owen's inability to give his love what he truly desired most had often been a sore point for him and their many arguments about it in the past and now here he was eager to fill Porter's newly minted hidden womb as many times as he could to ensure he'd be a father.

Hot tears began to cascade down the pale face of Owen Clark as he took his leave of that area of the forest, he had initially ditched his partner in a bid to catch up to Conway while the rest of the class had not been looking and found more than he bargained for when seeing Conway already had his hands full pumping into the late bloomer.

Heartbroken and beyond jealous, Owen made his way as far away from the scene as possible hoping that no one had noticed him or what he had stumbled upon.

Conway had sniffed the air as his nostrils flared knowing all too well that Owen had been present despite the Omega's best efforts to remain hidden. He had not cared that he'd witnessed his glorious union with his true mate as he continued to pummel Porter's weeping sex with reckless abandon. He needed his mate and he needed to fill him with as much of his thick boiling seed as possible to make him catch and have his pups.

It was the will of the moon and the directive of the Alpha's most primal self and he wasn't going to be denied not by Owen nor Porter himself as he continued to pump into the mewling lesser werewolf below him. The intoxicating scent of the larger wolf had been everything Porter had hoped to avoid it yet couldn't as his body gave in to the intense drilling of his bestial lover's thick cock coaxing the rapidly building seed from the very depths of the larger brute's swollen testicles as he continued to pump into him obsessed with the sensation and the objective of his beast blood to fill the new arrival with his seed.

Try as he might to ignore the inevitable, Porter Fulton's wayward wolfish body had been Conway's to claim and that was how it would remain. The combined snarls and growls that filled the forest had been echoed quite a vast distance as their act continued both knowing that Conway would never stop until he'd filled Porter's tight sex once more no matter the consequences.

For a moment Porter's human mind wondered if this was Mr. Fowler's intention when he sent the two of them off into the deep woods together in the first place. As far as he knew, no one else had known about his affair with Conway Rollins besides the odd girl with blue hair named Embery; she'd been a fairy.