Chapter 15: The Exotic Freak Show Attraction

Conway's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

      Blue eyes opened to a semi-darkened ceiling as a rather weary Conway Rollins found himself taking note of the weight of a soft warm body smelling of lilac, sweat, and the thick scent of sex clinging to him. He realized the body had been naked and that he had been without clothing as well. He could barely see his hand in front of his face as he took a moment to stroke his beard and recall just what he'd been up to now that the overwhelming fog of lust had dissipated. Conway sighed as he seemed to recall that he'd spent the better part of his night with his cock plunged deep into the tight warmth of the still-slumbering Owen Clark who had been purring in his sleep.

Owen seemed to be at peace, at least for the time being as his weary blond head rested against the bare muscled chest of the newly awakened Conway. A bit of light shifting from the slumbering Owen had indicated that Conway's cock had still been lodged deep inside of him, a byproduct of their sexual romps and the subsequent knot that prolonged it.

Conway had been surprised he'd been knotted inside Owen this long, as their usual romps resulted in a less attached coupling, or when he did knot it only took about thirty minutes to an hour before he'd been able to pull out of him again. The rut was a rather peculiar thing as far as Conway had been concerned, something he'd endured for the most part since coming of age. He had not been under the guidance of elders, or a full-on pack to show him the ends and outs of what his wolfish brain and body had been capable of once the hormones and pheromones got the better of him.

He'd been an outcast and forgotten, fated to be a lone wolf and a pack-less wanderer. He had not even known he was an Alpha nor that there was such a thing when the changes happened to him for the first time. Much of his young life after being cast out had been something of a blur due to his survival instincts and terror getting the better of him. He'd been grateful for that at least, not having a clear visualization of the worst time in his life, being a helpless and small frail child cast out from his own pack and left to fend for himself.

He remembered the drunkard just fine, right down to the slow gait walk he had when he turned his back on him threatening to kill him outright if he were to ever see his sniveling little face again. He'd been a towering mass of hulking muscle and venomous words as he glared down at the trembling pup hurt from being tossed onto the ground and smaller than any of his other siblings. He briefly recalled their smells, the whimpering, and the blindness as they each fought over whom would suckle from their mother's swollen breasts first.

He had always been last at feeding, constantly pushed aside by the others and whimpering in the corner until his mother had come of her own accord, exhausted but still rather pleasant as she smelled of something akin to vanilla and scooped her youngest pup into her arms and nursed him while gently humming or singing into his keen little ears in a bid to soothe him.

He recalled the heavy bags and dark circles that had been around her eyes, and the almost sorrowful expression on her face, despite how she smiled whenever she looked into his blue eyes. She had been his safe haven from the drunken brute that raged day and night amplified by his constant need to shove a thick brown bottle into his mouth. At the time Conway had likened his father to an overgrown baby, always shoving a bottle into his mouth when he wanted to get his way. He'd yell and scream, and break things in a huff terrorizing everyone that had the misfortune of being in his presence.

In the then Pup's eyes, the bastard had not deserved to be Alpha let alone anywhere near his lovely mother. Whenever she had looked upon the bastard it had always been with disdain and revolution. Most of the members of the pack had felt that way but were either outclassed or too old to challenge him for the rank of Alpha. The interloper had been an ungrateful wretch every day he'd been named the leader bringing nothing but shame and isolation to their pack with each drunken breath he uttered.